It Is Suitable For
・Those in Tokyo, Japan for a week or more.
・Those with excess stubborn fat.
・Those with a stable body weight but still have stubborn areas of body fats.
・Those who wish to correct previous deformities from liposuction.
・Those who wish to have a contoured body shape.
What is Upper Body Liposuction?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical treatment performed to eliminate the existing stubborn subcutaneous fat present in specific parts of the body by sucking them out with a thin tube known as a cannula. The procedure corrects body deformities that are caused by stubborn fats that have difficulties to be eliminated.
Upper Body Liposuction focuses on removing fats from areas above the waist. The aim is to make the body appear well-balanced and contoured.
How It Works
Liposuction is done by inserting a cannula (a hollow thin tube) under the skin. Then a high-pressure vacuum will break up the fats and suck them out. The cannula will be driven into the body until enough stubborn fats are sucked out. Meanwhile, your body fluid will be replenished through an intravenous line.
1. Consultation, examination, and marking of the areas to be treated.
2. Local or general anesthesia will be administered.
3. Small incision will be made for tube insertion.
4. A thin tube called cannula will be inserted for suction.
5. Sutures will be done at the incision site.
6. End of treatment. Return to the clinic after a week for sutures removal.
Advantages and Limitations of Upper Body Liposuction
· Eliminates excess fat
· Safe procedure
· Corrects contour irregularities
· Corrects previous liposuction deformities
· Eliminates risk of a rebound
· Final results may take up to 3 months to be realized
· Compression garment must be worn for a period of time after the procedure
· Always wear the compression bandage as guided by the doctor.
· Always keep the incision area dry and clean.
· Strenuous activities may be resumed 1 month after.
· Return for follow-up check as scheduled.
· Alcoholic beverages should not be consumed 48 hrs before and after the surgery.
Contraindications for Liposuction
· Severe cardiovascular disease
· Severe coagulation disorders including thrombophilia
· Those taking blood-thinning medications
Q1: Do you rebound after liposuction?
A1: No, it is less likely for the treated areas to become fat again. It is important to practice a healthy and active lifestyle to maintain the ideal results from liposuction.
Q2: Is liposuction painful?
A2: Anesthesia will be given during the treatment, thus no pain will be felt. After the surgery, muscle pain may occur for up to a week.
Q3: When can I return to work?
A3: It may take a few days before you can return to work and a few weeks before you can resume normal activities.
Q4: Will I see the final results of liposuction immediately after the procedure?
A4: The procedure allows immediate visible reduction of fats, but it would take up to 3 months for the final results to be realized.
Q5: Are there any alternatives to liposuction?
A5: Yes, you may want to consider Coolsculpting. For liposuction results maintenance, you can consider Exilis, Thermage and Coolsculpting as well.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1 (A week after procedure for thread removal)
||Strong swelling may occur for up to 2 weeks
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee
||Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座