It Is Suitable For
· Those in Phuket, Thailand looking for health screenings.
· Those with concerns in health conditions.
· Those who wish to identify and manage potential health risks.
· Those who wish to maintain a healthy condition while losing weight.
· Those who wish to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
What is Weight Loss And Fitness Health Checkup Package?
Losing weight can affect your body health when it is not planned and done appropriately. At our affiliated wellness center, the Weight Loss and Fitness Health Checkup Package is available to help you monitor your body condition and provide the necessary detail of your body to help determine which area you need to put extra focus on. The package is applicable for both men and women.
The package comprises of:
· Total testosterone
· Complete blood count
· Glycated Hb (HbA1c)
· Fasting insulin
· Total vitamin D
· Uric acid
· Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)
· Urine indican
· Body composition
Weight Loss And Fitness Health Checkup Package Procedure
1. Fasting is required at least 8 hrs prior to the checkup schedule
2. Consultation and general body examination performed
3. Blood collection for lab tests
4. Other necessary checkups will be done
5. Results will be obtained within 2 hrs
Advantages and Limitations of Weight Loss And Fitness Health Checkup Package
· Helps monitor health while losing weight
· Screens for various diseases
· Tests and screening available individually
· Giving insights on how to have a healthy life
· Blood sample required for screenings
· Fasting for at least 8 hrs is required prior to a blood test
Q1: Why is health screening important?
A1: It is important to check for underlying or potential diseases so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Seeing the doctor only when you are sick can be damaging to your health, especially when the condition is already serious.
Q2: How often should I go for health screening?
A2: It is recommended to get your health check-up once every 1 to 3 years, depending on your age and medical condition.
Q3: I feel healthy. Do I need to go for a health screening?
A3: It is advisable for you to go for periodic health screening as this can identify health risks, detect any disease that has no apparent symptoms, or as a prevention measure.
Q4: Will supplements be given according to our body needs?
A4: Suitable supplements will be suggested to you.
Q5: Are there any diet/fitness planning provided?
A5: Diet plans will be suggested according to the results.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness (Laguna Branch)
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 3 mins driving distance to Bang Tao Beach
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM) ; Closed on Saturday and Sunday