· Those in Phuket for more than 2 weeks.
· Those with aging skin.
· Those with hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and/or facial scars.
· Those who wish to increase skin hydration and elasticity.
· Those who wish to have a healthier and more radiant skin appearance.
What is Stem Cell Facial Injection?
This skin renewal therapy by our affiliated center is designed to help accelerate healing, decrease post-procedure erythema and edema and optimize rejuvenation. The treatment consists of stem cells injection via microneedle and followed by an application of a skin cell renewal serum.
Stem cells injection will help to stimulate skin repair, increase firmness, fade wrinkling and enhance skin health. Meanwhile, the serum is a potent mix of proteins, growth factors and cytokines that will help to further accelerate the skin regeneration and repair process.
· Soluble Collagen
Provides skin with strength, shape and form
Required for skin turgor and fullness
Binds to collagen, increasing its strength
· Hyaluronic Acid
Binds to water molecules to plump up the skin
· Consolidated Peptides or Glycoproteins
Plays an important role in signaling between cells (intercellular crosstalk)
How It Works
Stem cells are the body's most important raw materials, from which all other cells with specialized functions are generated. When cultured under the right conditions, stem cells divide and form more cells, called daughter cells. The daughter cells then are divided into two paths: new stem cells/specialized cells. The new stem cells play the role in self-renewal while specialized cells are naturally responsible for more specific functions.
The ingredients formulated by our affiliated center have high concentrations of proteins to activate tissue repair at a fast pace. These ingredients work by sending signals to recipient skin cells to increase glycoprotein production (e.g. hyaluronic acid to increase skin elasticity and hydration), encourage cell mobility to a targeted damaged area, and stimulate cells to divide in order to restore epidermal cell turn over.
1. Initial consultation and examination.
2. Schedule of the treatment plan, depending on the patient's condition.
3. Injection of stem cells and topical application of the skin cell renewal serum.
4. Follow-ups will be scheduled if necessary.
Advantages and Limitations of Stem Cell Facial Injection
· Reverses and slows down skin aging
· Improves skin tone and texture from within
· Revives youthful skin by increasing skin resilience
· Repairs damaged skin by precise injections to the needed area(s)
· Safe and effective
· May require a few therapy sessions
· Therapy takes some time to be effective
Q1: Does the treatment hurt?
A1: Some discomfort may be experienced during the procedure, but overall this treatment is painless.
Q2: What are the side effects?
A2: Minor bleeding can happen, but overall the procedure does not carry any major risks. Our affiliated doctor will also conduct an examination on your health condition prior to the treatment to ensure a safe procedure.
Q3: How long will it take for stem cell therapy to make a difference?
A3: Most patients notice improvements after 3 weeks and it is also possible for some patients to start noticing them after 6 to 8 weeks. Despite the long period, once the improvement takes place, a continuous process will be noticeable for at least 6 months.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 10 mins driving distance to various beaches and viewpoints.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM)
1 - 2 hrs
Number of Postoperative Visit
4 - 6, depending on the treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*