It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for health checkup programs in Phuket, Thailand
· Those with concerns in health conditions.
· Those who wish to identify and manage potential health risks.
· Those who wish to screen for potential chronic diseases.
· Those who wish to start a healthy lifestyle.
What is BIO Scan?
Health checkups can point out early undetectable symptoms of illnesses, making it possible to take action before the illness becomes full-blown. Our affiliated clinic offers a special health checkup program called BIO Scan, in which the screenings will be performed in a computer-based analysis system, providing comprehensive results from within 90 seconds of scanning.
How It Works
BIO Scan gives a full health overview of over 250 parameters through the bioelectronics measurement of the weak magnetic field of our body cells. The screening does not involve blood testing and is not invasive; you only need to hold on to the bar provided on the device as the health report will be displayed on the screen. From the results, the doctor can analyze and tell a lot about your health before giving advice on which lab tests should be performed further.
· Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disorders
· Gastrointestinal function
· Liver, gall bladder, pancreas
· Kidney and lung function
· Brain nerves
· Bone disease, bone density and growth
· Blood sugar
· Amino acids
· General physical condition
· Endocrine system
· Trace element and vitamins
· Immune system
· Heavy metals
· Skin and allergies
· Weight and body index
· Prostate and gynecology
Advantages and Limitations of BIO Scan
· Screens for various diseases
· Tests and screening available individually
· Giving insights on how to have a healthy life
· Further lab tests may be required to have in-depth details for some potential health conditions
Q1: Why is health screening important?
A1: It is important to check for underlying or potential diseases so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Seeing the doctor only when you are sick can be damaging to your health, especially when the condition is already serious.
Q2: How often should I go for health screening?
A2: It is recommended to get your health check-up once every 1 to 3 years, depending on your age and medical condition.
Q3: I feel healthy. Do I need to go for a health screening?
A3: It is advisable for you to go for periodic health screening as this can identify health risks, detect any disease that has no apparent symptoms, or as a prevention measure.
Q4: Is a blood test involved in this procedure?
A4: No, all you need to do is hold on to the bar of the device as the results display.
Q5: Is fasting required?
A5: No fasting is required for the test. But it is recommended to have a gap of 1 to 2 hrs prior to the testing.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness (Laguna Branch)
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 3 mins driving distance to Bang Tao Beach
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM) ; Closed on Saturday and Sunday