It Is Suitable For
· Those in Phuket, Thailand interested in all-in-one facial treatment.
· Those with wrinkles and fine lines.
· Those with acne-prone skin.
· Those who wish to achieve a brighter complexion.
· Those who wish to improve healthy and rejuvenated skin.
What is Aquapure Facial Treatment?
Aquapure Facial Treatment is a non-invasive multifunctional facial treatment procedure using a specific device. A variety of skin conditions can be improved as AQUAPURE promotes skin rejuvenation and tightness along with skin-nourishing solutions that deliver immediate results.
How It Works
AQUAPURE is suitable for both men and women with all skin types and tones, works by the device that is known to be "all in one" as it provides multi-benefits with immediate results. With the device, a healthier and brightened complexion can be noticed within just the first session. On sensitive skin, practitioners can adjust the solution to give the better comfortability for your skin.
Aquapure Facial Treatment Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of your skin condition
2. Lymphatic massage may be done to enhance exfoliation and infusion
3. Application of a solution onto the skin
4. AQUAPURE device on the skin to start the treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Aquapure Facial Treatment
· Rejuvenates skin
· Brightens skin tone
· Eliminates wrinkles and fine lines
· Improves acne-prone skin
· Reduces hyperpigmentation
· Suitable for oily skin
· Suitable for sensitive skin
· Few sessions may be required for ideal results, depending on the condition
· Pregnant women
· Women who are breastfeeding
· Implanted electrical and metal devices
· Severe or cystic acne
· Skin allergies to AQUAPEEL solutions
· Open wounds, abrasions, and inflammation of the face
· Allergy to chemical peels
Q1: Is the treatment painful?
A1: AQUAPURE is non-invasive and assures a comfortable experience for everyone.
Q2: How long do I wait until I can put makeup on?
A2: Makeup can be applied immediately after the treatment.
Q3: Is there any pre-procedure for the treatment?
A3: Before the treatment, the practitioner may perform lymphatic massages to enhance exfoliation and infusion of the solution onto the skin.
Q4: Is there any post-procedure?
A4: There is no post-procedure necessary; just avoid exposure to sunlight for a long period of time.
Q5: Are there any side effects?
A5: Temporary redness or swelling could last from 1 hr up to a few days after the treatment.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 10 mins driving distance to various beaches and viewpoints.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM)