It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kyiv, Ukraine for a week or more.
· Those who want to enhance their breast size right after breast filler removal.
· Those who want a more defined breast shape.
· Those who want a better symmetry of their breasts.
What is Breast Augmentation?
In many countries around the world, breast augmentation is a popular procedure among women, as it gives women a chance to obtain the breasts they desire. Also known as the "breast implant" procedure, it is known to be able to increase breast size. However, many do not know that breast augmentation can also help in improving breast shape and can make the breast fuller. Our affiliated clinic provides general anesthesia, ensuring a painless journey towards attaining wonderful busts.
In a surgical breast augmentation, breast implants are inserted into the breasts in order to enlarge or restore the size of the breasts. Depending on cases, breast implants are placed under the breast tissue or behind the chest muscles. At our affiliated medical centre, there are 2 types of implants available - round and anatomical / teardrop shape:
· Round breast implants:
Most commonly used, and usually filled with either saline or silicone.
· Anatomical / Teardrop breast implants:
Have thinner upper part and a round base, which mimics the shape of natural breasts. Commonly constructed from semi-solid silicone. A lot of people feel that this shape resembles the natural breasts more than the round implants. But a thing to consider is that when you are lying down, the round-shaped implants will look more natural as the filler becomes evenly distributed. Meanwhile, teardrop-shaped implants will remain in their original shape. This type of implant will vary in price than the one displayed.
Polytech Breast Implants
Polytech Micro Breast Implant is manufactured in Germany since 1986 and through a strict manufacturing process with production process control and quality testing according to International Guidelines. The implant has undergone several mechanical tests to ensure safety and excellent quality.
Motiva Breast Implants
Manufactured of a uniform and elaborate Smoothsilk silicone shell using a mold engraved with fine particles, Motiva can further minimize the risk of capsular contracture, a condition of implant deformity, by dispersing fibroblasts produced in the breast after surgery with cytotropic surface designing and fine processing.
An option is available for you to choose Motiva with a microchip implanted; it is embedded with identification information that allows checking of the product information through a portable reader. Within 5 years after surgery, patients can receive a revision surgery in case of implant breakage and severe capsular contracture.
1. Examination will be made by doctor.
2. Measurements and marking will be done before the surgery.
3. Anesthesia will be administered.
4. Incision will be made as point of entry for the implant. The incision can be made under the breast, around the nipple, in the armpit, or the belly button depending on patient’s needs.
5. Implants will be inserted underneath the breast.
6. Incision will be closed.
This treatment comes all in a package that includes:
· Free 2nd medical opinion
· Consultation with the plastic surgeon
· Consultation with the anesthesiologist
· Polytech / Motive Round Implants
· 4-Nights stay at a hotel
· 1-day at Standard Plus Room Hospital stay
· Pre-surgery examination complex
· Airport-hotel-airport transfer
· Post-surgical compression bra
· 24/7 concierge service
· Translation service
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Augmentation after Filler Removal
· Long-lasting results
· Increases confidence with body shape
· Safe procedure
· Gives more symmetrical breasts
· Restores volume loss
· General surgery risks
· Potential risk of unfavorable scarring, asymmetry, swelling, bruising, fluid accumulation and few others
· Inform the doctor of any pre-existing medical conditions and drug allergy. All medical conditions must be treated and stabilized before surgery.
· Stop smoking at least one week before surgery.
· Stop supplements that contain vitamin E, ginseng, ginkgo, garlic, fish oil and other ingredients that can increase bleeding during surgery.
· Stop blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, NSAIDs, and warfarin. However, patients may need to consult the physician who prescribed the medicine before stopping them.
· Wear simple and comfortable clothing on the day of surgery.
· Do not wear any jewelry and metal objects on the face and body.
Surgery Post Care
· Wear a compression bra 24/7 as indicated by the surgeon.
· Do not lift heavy objects.
· Take your medication as prescribed by the surgeon.
· Do not smoke for at least 6 weeks after the surgery.
· In case of fever, deep pain, bleeding, nausea, and vomiting contact your surgeon immediately.
· If the incision is opening, take pictures of the area and contact the surgeon.
· Do not exercise or do any strenuous activities for 6 to 8 weeks, and please start at a moderate pace.
· Restrain yourself from sunlight exposure, alcohol consumption, sauna, hot bath and swimming for the first month.
Q1: Can I still breastfeed my children?
A1: Yes, it will not interfere with breastfeeding. Please consult with the surgeon if you are concerned.
Q2: What are the advantages of the different incision locations?
A2: The armpit incision is known for its barely visible incision marks. The areola incision is known for allowing a direct view of the surgical site, which permits the surgeon to be careful and precise when inserting the implant. It also allows for the surgeon to handle the breast tissue directly for better implant adaptation. The breast fold incision is known for its shorter surgery time and faster recovery period. However, scars may be visible if the lower part of the breast is exposed.
Q3: How do I know if I am getting an infection?
A3: You may got an infection if you have the following symptoms: high fever, vomiting, nausea, your incision color turns dark red or purple, and/or the incision is producing pus. However, please rest assured that the infection risks are at 1%.
Q4: When can I expect the final results?
A4: Between 3 to 6 months. It’s important to practice good aftercare measures to ensure that you will recover well and get the desirable results.
Q5: How long will the implants last?
A5: The implants could last up to 10 years then they might need to be replaced.
Q6: How do you operate during COVID-19?
A6: The same schedule is practised following strict sanitation rules. It is also possible for you to take the PCR test on arrival at the airport - our affiliated point of biomaterial sampling is located on the 2nd floor of Terminal D at Boryspil Airport.
[Clinic Name] Adonis Beauty Centre
[Location] Kyiv, Ukraine
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 2mins from Mackintosh Hotel and 14mins ride to the art museum, Artprychal
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Saturday (8:00AM - 9:00PM); Sunday (8:00AM - 5:00PM)
||1 - 2 hrs
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for booking cancellations or amendments made at least 72 hrs prior to the appointment date
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fees, Anesthesia Fee, 4-Nights Hotel Stay, 1-Night Hospital Stay
|| 39 Spaska St; Kyiv; 02000; Ukraine