It Is Suitable For
· Those in Bangkok, Thailand looking for breast augmentation surgery.
· Those with naturally small breasts.
· Those with asymmetrical breast shape and size.
· Those who wish to restore breast shape and size after pregnancy or weight loss.
· Those who wish to enhance breast appearance.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast Augmentation is a surgical procedure performed to enhance better breast shape and size, as well as the symmetry of the breasts. This is also an ideal solution for the ones who wish to restore the breast appearance after pregnancy, weight loss, or breastfeeding.
How It Works
There is a variety of treatment methods to reconstruct or improve breasts, ranging from hyaluronic acid injection to the insertion of breast implants. At our affiliated hospital, this treatment works by inserting the silicone implant of a teardrop shape filled with silicone cohesive gel into the pocket made inside the breasts.
Silicone Implant At Our Affiliated Hospital
Silicone cohesive gel possesses a solid stick-together effect that helps to maintain the ideal shape during any physical movements, making the breasts look full and natural all the time. Moreover, in cases where the implants rupture, the cohesive gel could prevent the silicone from leaking all around the body. The ruptured implants would then be easy and safe to remove from the breast pockets.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
1. Consultation will be done by the doctor to assess your conditions and give outlines of the surgery based on your desired results
2. Before surgery, the incision site will be marked
3. Administration of anesthesia
4. Incision will be made at predetermined sites (underarm / under the breast / around the nipple)
5. Breast pockets will be created
6. Breast implants will be inserted and secured by the breast pockets
7. End of surgery
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Augmentation
· Long-lasting results
· Gives bigger and symmetrical breasts
· Increases confidence with body shape
· Restores breasts volume loss
· Safe procedure
· General surgery risks
· Scars tend to remain but not noticeable
· Risk of implant rupture and other implant complications
6 weeks before surgery:
· Stop smoking
· Refrain from using hormonal birth control to reduce complications risks
About 10 days prior to the procedure:
· Stop taking blood-thinning medications like ibuprofen, aspirin, and medications containing those products
· Reduce or stop taking vitamin E, omega 3 supplements as they can thin the blood and increase the risk of bleeding
Breast Augmentation Post Care
· Wear a sports bra 24/7 as indicated by the surgeon
· Do not lift heavy objects
· Take your medication(s) prescribed by the surgeon
· Do not smoke for at least 6 weeks after the surgery
· In case of fever, deep pain, bleeding, nausea, and vomiting, contact your surgeon immediately
· If the incision is opening, take pictures of the area and contact the surgeon
· Avoid eating spicy food and fats
· Do not exercise or do any strenuous activities for 6 to 8 weeks, and please resume at a moderate pace
Q1: Can I still breastfeed my children?
A1: Yes, it will not interfere with breastfeeding. Please consult with the surgeon if you are concerned.
Q2: What are the advantages of the different incision locations?
A2: The underarm incision is known for its barely visible incision marks. The areola incision is known for allowing a direct view of the surgical site, which permits the surgeon to be careful and precise when inserting the implant. It also allows for the surgeon to handle the breast tissue directly for better implant adaptation. The breast fold incision is known for its shorter surgery time and faster recovery period. However, scars may be visible if the lower part of the breast is exposed.
Q3: How do I know if I am getting an infection?
A3: You may have gotten an infection if you have the following symptoms: high fever, vomiting, nausea, your incision color turns dark red or purple, and/or the incision is producing pus. However, please rest assured that the infection risks are at 1%.
Q4: Are there round shape breast implants available as well?
A4: Yes, our affiliated hospital also has the option of round shape breast implants.
Q5: How long will the implants last?
A5: The implants could last up to 10 years then they might need to be replaced.
[Clinic Name] Bangpakok 9 International Hospital
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 10 mins drive from shopping malls such as Central Rama 2 and The Bright Rama 2, 20 mins drive from Baiyoke Tower 2
[Clinic Opening Time] Open 24 hrs
||2 - 3 hrs
||1 - 2 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1 - 3 nights
||Price may vary according to the difficulty of the case; Please inquire at least 1 month before surgery
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Doctors Fee, Hospital Stay
|| Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, Rama 2 Road, Bang Mot, Chom Thong, Bangkok, Thailand