It Is Suitable For
· Those in Bangkok for at least 8 days.
· Those with irregular or asymmetrical breast shape.
· Those with issues on the previous breast implants.
· Those who want to correct saggy or drooping breasts.
· Those who want bigger, firmer and more attractive breasts.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Also known as augmentation mammoplasty or breast enlargement, breast augmentation at our affiliated clinic involves using implants to volumize, tone, firm and enhance the attractiveness of the entire breast area.
At our affiliated clinic, there are instructions to be strictly followed before receiving the treatment:
· For smokers: No smoking two weeks before surgery, as smoking increases the risks of complications. Chemicals present in smoke act as free radicals which interferes with the healing process. Prolonged healing may result in the formation of large, hideous scars. Surgery will not be performed in any case where patients did not refrain from smoking prior to the treatment.
· Stop drinking alcoholic beverages a week before your surgery.
· Fasting is required for at least six hours before your operation.
· Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
· Make sure no breast milk is present within nor can be present for the next 3 months after the surgery. Breast milk may contain bacteria that can contaminate the implant and trigger infection or capsular contracture. Stop taking birth control related pills for at least two weeks before surgery as they can also produce milk.
Types of Implants Offered At Our Affiliated Clinic
· Motiva: Suitable for more active/athletic women who have small frames and would like to have a mini boob-job.
· Mentor Round Implants and Teardrop Implants: Choose between silicone implants that provide a natural and uniform look and feel, and, saline breast implant that creates a very firm feel. Silicone implants are suitable for women who prioritize having a breast implant that very closely resembles natural breast tissue. Saline breast implants are suitable for women who are looking for a gently sloping breast silhouette, since the volume of saline solution can be adjusted.
· Natrelle Round Implants and Teardrop Implants: Round implants by Natrelle, Allergan are known for helping women achieve a full-looking breast with more roundness on top of the breast. Alternatively, opt for the more flexible saline-filled breast implant by Natrelle, which offers you a fullness that ranges from low to moderate to high.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
1. An incision is made either in the infra-mammary fold (Inframammary incision), around the areola (Periareolar incision) or in the armpit (Transaxillary incision). Incisions are made in inconspicuous areas in order to minimize visible scarring. Which incision options are appropriate for your desired outcome will be discussed beforehand.
2. Breast tissue and skin will be lifted to create a subglandular/submuscular pocket.
3. The implant is placed on the pocket created.
4. Incisions are closed with sutures.
5. Bandages are applied and fixed with surgical tape.
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Augmentation
· Gives shape and volume to breasts
· Helps those with underdeveloped breasts
· Restores breast size to previously pregnant women
· Enhances the general appearance of the breast
· Corrects flaws in previous breast implant procedures
· Possibility of minor bleeding/infection
· Possibility of poor healing of incisions
· Does not correct extremely drooping breasts (breast lift may be more suitable for this)
Breast Augmentation Post Care
· Ensure enough rest.
· Avoid alcohol and smoking for at least 4 weeks.
· Avoid strenuous activities for 4 weeks.
· Refrain from physical contact with breasts for 3 to 4 weeks.
· May shower 48 hours after the removal of drain tubes.
· Only support bras without wire should be used after sutures are removed.
· According to doctor’s instructions, bras may be worn about 1 to 2 weeks after surgery when most of the swelling has gone down. Support bras are recommended to maintain breast shape.
· May wear a bra with wire 4-6 months after surgery.
Q1: When will I see the final results of my breast augmentation?
A1: At around 6 months or more after your breast augmentation.
Q2: What steps should I take to take care of my breasts after this procedure?
A2: Besides going for check-ups, you should certainly get enough rest and avoid strenuous activities for about 4 weeks. Bras with wires should only be worn 4-6 months after surgery. In addition, avoid placing a lot of pressure onto breasts for about 4 weeks. Lastly, refrain from smoking and alcohol for 1 month.
Q3: I've heard that massaging the breasts after surgery helps. Is this true?
A3: Proper breast massage can be helpful after surgery in order to achieve a good breast shape and lower the risk of capsular contractures. During follow- up, the surgeon may instruct you on the proper way to do this. However, the occurrence of capsular contractures is also dependent on the body’s healing process after surgery and this condition can still occur even with proper massage.
Q4: Is there anything else I should know about implants by MOTIVA?
A4: Yes. MOTIVA prosthesis have a slight violet or purple tinge in appearance and can come with an electronic chip device that enables future medical scanning for product type/model and size (many women who get breast implants lose paperwork or forget the type/style or brand, when it comes to re-surgery their surgeon is only guessing at the type of implant they used. This is one benefit Motiva brand implants offer in terms of database and monitoring of breast implants when it comes time for re-operation or revision surgery).
[Clinic Name] Yanhee Hospital
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to shopping places, FamilyMart, Horseriding place, Futsal Court and 1 min walk to bus station (Bang Phlat).
[Clinic Opening Time] Open 24 hours
||1 - 2 hrs
||4 - 6 months
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Swelling and bruising will resolve in about 2 weeks
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date
|Include In This Price
||Virtual Consultation, 1 Night Stay
||Prices differ based on implant size / amount and based on implant brand/type.
|| Yanhee International Hospital Charan Sanitwong Road, Bang Ao, Bang Phlat, Bangkok, Thailand