It Is Suitable For
· Those in Seoul, South Korea planning to undergo breast augmentation.
· Those with concerns regarding breasts.
· Those who wish to have a thorough breast checkup before other treatments.
· Those who wish to identify any potential risks in breasts.
· Those who wish to ensure no complications after breast augmentation procedures.
What is Breast Examination?
Breast Examination at our affiliated clinic provides a comprehensive examination that thoroughly checks the condition of the breasts. The procedure can help to discover as well as remove the tumors. It is highly recommended as one of the most important steps in preparation for breast augmentation.
How It Works
At our affiliated clinic, breast examination is mainly performed by ultrasound first to detect any abnormalities within the breast. If there are any abnormal tissues observed, further examination will be done and in some cases tumors can also be removed during the procedure.
Procedure for Breast Examination
1. Consultation on breast condition
2. Thorough breast examination would be done using ultrasound and/or other equipment
3. Any potential risks or abnormal tissues would be identified
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Examination
· Provides full details on your breast condition
· Identifies any potential risks on breasts
· Prevents future complications after the breast procedures
· This procedure may be required before every breast procedures at our affiliated clinic
Q1: Is there any downtime?
A1: No, the procedure simply works by ultrasound with no side effects.
Q2: Is it a must before undergoing breast augmentation?
A2: A thorough breast examination is highly recommended for breast health checkup and it is required prior to any breast procedures.
Q3: Is it painful?
A3: No, the procedure is non-invasive unless the removal of tumors is required.
[Clinic Name] Banobagi Plastic & Aesthetic Clinic
[Location] Seoul, South Korea
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance from Yeoksam Station Exit 6 and Eonju Station Exit 7. Surrounded by a lot of eateries and hotels.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:30AM - 6:30PM) ; Saturday (9:30AM - 4:00PM)