It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in breast correction procedure in Bangkok, Thailand
· Those with a breast implant(s).
· Those who wish to restore natural breasts and remove their implants.
· Those who wish to correct abnormalities of breasts due to implants.
· Those who wish to get breast implants removed without scars.
What is Breast Implant Removal?
There are a variety of problems with artificial silicone bags and other breast implants and many of them are discovered when there is visible damage in the busts' feel and shape.
Depending on the symptoms, factors may include the duration of insertion, the type of implant, and the position of insertion. Most people choose to remove a breast implant because external treatments such as massages and treatments do not improve or stop the progression of symptoms.
Causes of breast implant damage may also include:
· Implant complications eg. rupture, folding, or deflation.
· Capsular contracture, tension bands asymmetry, displacement, infection, and leakage of silicone.
· Build-up of calcium
How It Works
At our affiliated hospital, there are 2 types of treatment available for breast implant removal procedure:
· Breast implant removal
· Breast implant removal with partial / total capsulectomy
Capsulectomy is surgical removal of scar tissue or capsule that has become thickened and hardened around a breast implant. The capsule is a combination of fibroblasts, collagen, and blood vessels.
Procedure for Breast Implant Removal
1. Consultation and examination
2. Application of local or general anesthesia, depending on the treatment
3. An incision will be made
4. Breast implant will be taken out
5. Sutures will be done to close the incision
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Implant Removal
· Restores a rounder and natural breasts
· Minimal scarring
· Increases confidence with normal-looking breasts
· Corrects abnormalities due to previous breast procedures
· Healing may continue for several weeks as swelling decreases
· You may be asked to not eat or drink a few hours before the surgery
· You need to inform the doctor before the surgery if you are sensitive to or allergic to any medicines and anesthesia medicines (local and general)
· If you are on any medications or supplements, it is best to inform the doctors before deciding to do the surgery
· It is a must to inform if you have a history of bleeding disorders or you are taking any blood-thinning medicine such as aspirin, ibuprofen. You might need to stop the medication for some time before the surgery
· Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 1 week before the surgery
· Do not smoke for at least 2 weeks prior to the surgery
Breast Implant Removal Post Care
· Get plenty of rest
· Keep incision(s) clean, inspect daily for any signs of infection
· Showering is allowed only 48 hrs after the procedure
· No tub soaking when sutures are still not removed yet
· Follow a balanced diet
· Increase fluid intake to prevent constipation from decreased activity
· Do not take aspirin or any products containing aspirin
· Do not drink alcohol when taking pain medications
· Do not smoke until the wound is completely healed
· Start to walk around as soon as possible to help reduce swelling and lower the chance of blood clots
· Avoid exposing scars to sunlight for at least 12 months
· Use a strong sunblock if sun exposure is unavoidable
Q1: Will my breasts sag after the procedure?
A1: Fat injection can be performed at the same time as the removal procedure to prevent sagging. It is recommended that all treatments be completed in one day, as the shape of the bust will be beautifully finished.
Q2: How will the recovery look like?
A2: While it differs from person to person, recovery after breast implant removal surgery is usually smoother than the initial breast implant surgery.
Q3: What should I do to prepare for the surgery?
A3: Stop smoking to recover faster, and avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding.
Q4: Can I just leave my damaged implants in my breasts?
A4: If the silicone bag breaks, its contents are likely to leak out and become inflamed, causing pain and swelling, so it needs to be removed as soon as possible.
[Clinic Name] Sikarin Hospital
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants, banks, gym, and fitness center
[Clinic Opening Time] 24 hrs
||2 - 3 hrs
||1 - 3 weeks
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||1 night (except partial / total capsulectomy / capsuloraphy with correction mammoplasty)
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date
|Include In This Price
||Hospital Stay, Doctors Fee
|| 976 Lasalle Road, Bangna Tai, Bangna, Bangkok 10260