Breast Lift (Improve Breast Size and Shape)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those in Seoul, South Korea for more than a week.
· Those with sagging or drooping breasts.
· Those with small breast size.
· Those who wish to have their breasts lifted and/or enlarged.
· Those who wish to get a combination of breast lift and breast augmentation.
What is Breast Lift?
A breast lift is performed to improve the appearance and shape of drooping or sagging breasts in women who have lost volume in their breast tissue due to massive weight loss, breastfeeding, or pregnancy. This procedure restores and reshapes the breast to look more lifted, youthful and natural. In many cases, a breast lift is performed in conjunction with breast augmentation for optimal results, depending on your condition and desired results.
Compared to other breast lifting procedures that are often thought to reduce the size of the breast, our affiliated clinic is more flexible in its breast lifting treatment, taking into consideration the health of the breasts and the best finish.
How It Works
Depending on your diagnosis, these treatments will be proposed:
For breasts with small size and less sagging. This procedure is performed by inserting implants to increase the areola height by 1 to 2 cm.
This procedure is suitable for women with drooping breasts. It works by adjusting the position of the nipples to a higher position. If the upper part of the chest is not suitable for the procedure, the breast shape will be balanced by moving the tissue of the sagging breast upward to hold the breast in place.
If the sagging is severe and the breast size is small, then a double procedure of inserting the implants and correcting the position of nipples will be done.
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Lift
· Corrects sagging breasts
· Firms up the breasts and enhances breast shape
· Immediate results
· Minimal downtime
· Risk of complications such as post-operative bleeding, infection or inflammation
Breast Lift at Our Affiliated Clinic
· Clean and reliable
Breast surgery is performed in a sterile operating room by international standard specification. There are no external contaminating factors.
· Minimal pain with fast recovery
Incision is minimal, ensuring reduced recovery time and pain.
· Special Postoperative Care
Our affiliated doctors will assist you for quick recovery through continuous observation of the postoperative progress.
· Unparalleled skills and experience
Our affiliated plastic surgeons have more than 10 years of experience, ensuring a responsible 1:1 care.
· Please consult with the doctor if you have hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, or if you are taking any thyroid medication or other medications.
· Stop smoking before the operation since tobacco contains substances that can cause postoperative bleeding.
· Please observe the entire fasting period before surgery.
· Please remove contact lenses, jewelleries, nail polish etc. on the day of surgery.
· Please wear comfortable clothing on the day of surgery.
· Driving after the surgery is not recommended. Please arrange for a driver to and from hospital.
After Surgery Indications
· Do not lift heavy objects.
· Take your medication prescribed by the surgeon.
· Do not smoke for at least 6 weeks after the surgery.
· In case of fever, deep pain, bleeding, nausea, and vomiting contact your surgeon immediately.
Q1: Where will the incision site be?
A1: There are 3 incision types - at the breast fold, the areola, and the armpit. Areola and breast fold incisions offer a finishing with inconspicuous scarring and can be hidden under a garment. But if you do not prefer scars on your breasts, then armpit incision may be suitable. Above all, a consultation is needed to determine the right incision area for your condition.
Q2: Will the recovery be painful?
A2: The breast fold and areola incision is known for its shorter surgery time and faster recovery period. Armpit incision requires longer time to heal and may cause difficulty in using the arms for 2 weeks. Generally, pain will be bearable and the doctor will advise on how to manage the pain.
Q3: Will there be a lot of scarring?
A3: It will not be obvious or visible due to incision types used by the doctors. However, constant care is still needed for better recovery.
Q4: Can I undergo the procedure after giving birth?
A4: It takes at least 6 to 12 months for the swollen breasts to heal and the breastmilk to dry up. Therefore, this procedure is recommended to get only after 1 year of giving birth.
Q5: Can I still breastfeed after the procedure?
A5: Yes, but there is a possibility of mastitis or inflammation. Please consult with the doctor if you have concerns.
[Clinic Name] JK Plastic Surgery
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 10 - 15 mins walk to Apgujeong train station, walking distance to cafes and supermarkets.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (9:00AM - 7:00PM); Saturday (9:00AM - 5:00PM)
||1 - 2 hrs
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Follow-up 7-10 days after the procedure
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you cancel or reschedule your booking ahead of time. If cancellation is made 3 days prior, you will be charged 1% of the treatment cost. If cancellation is made less than 48hrs or 24hrs, you will be charged 5% or 8% of the treatment cost respectively.
|Include In This Price
||Comprehensive Virtual Consultation
|| JK Plastic Surgery, 835, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea