It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a non-invasive fat loss treatment in Melbourne, Australia.
· Those with stubborn fat that is difficult to get rid of.
· Those who want to lose fat without any incision or pain.
· Those who want better and improved results after their exercises.
· Those who want a slimmer and smoother body contour.
What is Fat Melting Treatment?
At our affiliated clinic, Lapex LipoLaser is used to eliminate your fat cells. It is considered as a non-invasive, non-surgical and much less painful option to liposuction. It uses ‘paddles’ or ‘packs’ that are placed on the problematic areas to target fat cells. This treatment is most suitable to be done before endermologie treatments or exercise. Reports say that patients can lose 3 to 14 inches with proper protocol. Individual results may vary.
How It Works
In this treatment, you would only need to lay down. The paddles will be strapped on your skin at targeted areas. The laser will then release energy to make the fat cells temporarily porous and this will cause the free fatty acids, emulsified fats, and triglycerides to be released. These cell constituents can be removed by either your lymphatic system or by being metabolized by your muscles through exercise.
And other areas with stubborn fat.
Lapex Fat Laser vs Coolsculpting
· Lapex uses laser energy to penetrate the skin layers and target fats. Coolsculpting uses cryolipolysis process, which is the freezing of fats to destroy them.
· For Lapex to be effective, you need to exercise for at least 30 mins after the procedure to get rid of the stubborn fats. Coolsculpting does not require this, but regular exercises are recommended.
· Both are generally effective and non-invasive. However, they are not quick fixes for weight loss. A healthy dietary intake and an active lifestyle are still needed.
Advantages and Limitations of Fat Melting
· No downtime
· Visible results
· Safe treatment
· Not a stand-alone treatment. Patients are highly recommended to continue with at least 30 mins of exercise after the treatment to avoid the fat cells from settling back.
Q1: Is it painful?
A1: No. In fact, during the treatment you may not feel any sensation at all.
Q2: Are there any preparations I need to do for the treatment?
A2: Please do not eat for 2 hrs prior to the treatment and 2 hrs post-treatment.
Q3: How many sessions do I need?
A3: This largely depends on each individual. The amount of exercise you do after the treatment while the fat cells are porous is crucial. Using a sauna after the procedure can also help to enhance fat loss. Second treatments are highly recommended.
Q4: Is the treatment effective if I feel that my lymphatic system is slow?
A4: Your lymphatic system is important in this procedure and can affect results if it is sluggish. Please get supplements or a lymphatic massage that can give you a boost.
[Clinic Name] Healing By J
[Location] Melbourne, Australia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Takes about 3 mins to Elizabeth Street Tram Stop and 8 mins walking distance to Emporium Melbourne
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:00AM - 8:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Not a stand-alone treatment. It is highly recommended to exercise for at least 30 mins or get another fat loss treatment after the procedure to prevent the fats from settling back.
||Reschedule or cancellation of treatments can only be made 48 hrs prior the appointed treatment time. Failure to which, fees will not be refundable.
||Healing By J, Level 1, Suite 102/343 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia