It Is Suitable For
· Those in Melbourne, Australia who need overall skin rejuvenation treatment.
· Those with dark spots/acne scars.
· Those with uneven skin tone.
· Those who wish to undergo skin pigmentation treatment.
· Those who wish to have healthy skin by skin rejuvenation.
What is Anti-Aging Laser Treatment?
As we age, our skin tends to gradually show noticeable signs too. We can notice that aging skin often comes with wrinkles and fine lines, but if we take a look closer, it can be seen that dark spots are also the signs of aging. Dark spots such as freckles, melasma, and nevi can all grow as our skin age, and this includes the premature aging of the skin as well.
Anti-Aging Laser Treatment at our affiliated clinic helps to repair damaged skin and gives skin the essential ingredients for overall skin restoration to achieve a youthful skin appearance once again with a facial treatment, endermologie, and lastly collagen or pigmentation laser.
How It Works
The treatment works by starting off with a signature facial treatment, followed by endermologie, and lastly, the laser treatments available can be chosen between collagen laser or pigmentation laser.
Endermologie is originated from a French term which can be translated as 'through the dermis'. It is a popularly known cellulite treatment for the face and body which is claimed to be the only FDA-approved and non-invasive procedure. At our affiliated clinic, LPG ergolift is used to eliminate facial lines and wrinkles.
For laser treatments, there are 2 types available:
· Collagen laser
Focuses on stimulating collagen production for the skin to trigger a natural effect of lifting the sagging skin and hence eliminating wrinkles
· Pigmentation laser
Focuses mainly on eliminating dark spots from the skin, such as freckles, sun spots, and acne scars.
Anti-Aging Laser Treatment Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of skin condition
2. Skin cleansing
3. Signature facial treatment
4. Endermologie treatment
5. A choice of collagen or pigmentation laser
6. Light skin cleansing
7. Application of sunscreen or healing balm
Advantages and Limitations of Anti-Aging Laser Treatment
· Eliminates wrinkles and fine lines
· Lightens and brightens skin tone
· Rejuvenates skin
· Treats acne scars and dark spots
· Smoothens skin texture
· Stimulates collagen production
· Some discomfort may be experienced, thus topical anesthesia cream may be applied
· A number of sessions are needed for the treatment to provide ideal results
Anti-Aging Laser Treatment Post Care
· Apply moisturizer regularly
· Apply sunscreen on a daily basis
· Avoid exposure to sunlight without sunscreen
Contraindications for Anti-Aging Laser Treatment
· Pregnant women
· Prone to seizures triggered by light
· Have experienced abnormal wound healing or keloid scarring
· Infection on the areas to be treated
Q1: Does endermologie hurt?
A1: No, endermologie is non-invasive and non-surgical.
Q2: How fast will I see the results, and how many treatments will I need?
A2: Improvements are gradual as clearer and healthy-looking skin is more visible after each treatment. For best results, 6 treatments with a 3 weeks gap between each treatment are recommended. Thereafter, maintenance treatments can be done once every 2 months or as required.
Q3: Is this treatment suitable for all skin types?
A3: Yes, the treatment is suitable for all skin types as it helps with various skin problems.
Q4: I have a lot of freckles, can this treatment help?
A4: Yes, the pigmentation laser treatment can be performed on freckles as one of the main functions is to lighten the dark spots to give a balanced skin tone.
Q5: Does the treatment help with skin firming?
A5: Yes, collagen laser helps in skin tightening and firming.
[Clinic Name] Healing By J
[Location] Melbourne, Australia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Takes about 3 mins to Elizabeth Street Tram Stop and 8 mins walking distance to Emporium Melbourne
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:00AM - 8:00PM)