It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for lip/lips surgery in Bangkok, Thailand.
· Those who wish to reduce the size and volume of their lips.
· Those who wish to correct the lips irregularities.
· Those who wish to improve lips proportion.
· Those who wish to have their desired lips shape.
What is Lip Surgery?
For the ones who have their own dream lips shape and size - our affiliated hospital provides Lips Surgery that could help to improve and idealize your lips as to how you desire.
One of the treatments available is Lip Reduction; it is a procedure suitable for those who feel that their lips are too thick and may be suffering from Tarako Lips or Coconut Lips. This surgery can help to remove the extra part of your lips and give a thinner lips appearance.
How It Works
The treatment is performed by making a small incision to remove the mucous membrane inside the lips. Excess fat and tissues will be removed to reduce the volume of the lips while ensuring minimal scarring.
Lip Surgery Procedure
1. Consultation and marking of the treatment area
2. Anesthesia will be administered
3. Surgical reduction procedure will be done on the marked area
4. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Lip Surgery
· Realizes better proportions of lips
· Safe procedure
· Minimal scarring
· Increases confidence
· Redness, swelling, bruising and slight pain is possible for a few days
Lip Surgery Post Care
· Avoid touching and pushing the treated area
· Avoid excessive jaw movements from speech, laughter, and chewing movement
· Apply ice on the lips to ease the pain and speed up the disappearance of swelling
· Until swelling and erythema completely disappear, the treated area should not be exposed to intense heat or extreme cold
· Avoid strenuous exercise during recovery
· Do not smoke for 2 to 4 weeks after surgery for faster recovery
· Follow other aftercare instructions given by the doctor
Q1: Can I choose to only have the treatment done on my upper lip?
A1: Treatment can be done with both as well as either one, upper or lower lip.
Q2: Will I be able to talk throughout recovery after the surgery?
A2: Yes, talking would not be a problem but a slight discomfort may be felt.
Q3: Are the results permanent?
A3: Yes, the treatment is a permanent procedure.
[Clinic Name] Bangpakok 9 International Hospital
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 10 mins drive from shopping malls such as Central Rama 2 and The Bright Rama 2, 20 mins drive from Baiyoke Tower 2
[Clinic Opening Time] Open 24 hrs