It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe non-surgical breast augmentation procedure in Mexicali.
· Those who wish to improve the size and shape of their breasts.
· Those who wish to improve the symmetry of their breasts.
· Those who wish to restore volume to their breasts after weight loss, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
· Those who wish to enhance self-image and appearance.
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breasts are an important symbol or asset of femininity, which is why a lot of women opt for breast augmentation for the sake of improving their sexual appearance.
Sometimes known as breast enlargement, a breast augmentation can improve the fullness of your breasts and provide a curvier look to them. Breast augmentation involves a strategic and safe placement of selected implants inside the patient's breasts.
There are many ways to augment breasts. For the record, our affiliated hospital offers both surgical and non-surgical procedures of breast augmentation.
Non-Surgical Breast Augmentation
Breast Augmentation can be done non-surgically using:
· Fat Graft / Fat Transfer Method
A breast augmentation using a fat graft involves the harvesting of unnecessary fat from your chosen area (usually from the abdomen or thigh) done through liposuction or collection by inserting cannula to any specific body.
The harvested fat will then be combined with stem cells gathered from your blood and will be used to inject into your breasts. Instead of placing implants in the breasts, this fat transfer or fat graft method can provide a safer and more natural appearance.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
Generally, breast augmentation will be done as follows:
1. Consultation with the doctor will be made
2. Local anesthesia will be administered
3. Fat collection will be done
4. Fat cells will be cultured for improvisation
5. Fat will be injected into the breasts
6. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Breast Augmentation
· Increases breast size
· Enhances breast shape
· Improves breast symmetry
· Restores volume to the breasts
· Long-lasting results
· No downtime
· Not as long-term as surgical breast augmentation
Breast Augmentation Vs. Breast Lift
· Increases breast size
· Restores volume
· Provides a fuller and curvier breast shape
· Improves small breasts that lack volume
· Repositions breast tissue
· Does not add volume to the breasts
· Corrects sagging or drooping breasts
Breast Augmentation Post Care
· Always wear a flexible bandage or bra for at least 2 weeks after surgery
· Always wear a bra for about 1 month especially when performing slightly heavy activities
· Massage is recommended
· Report any after effects to our affiliated clinic, if any
· You may return to work in 3 to 5 days after the procedure
· Avoid strenuous exercises and lifting heavy objects for at least 2 weeks
· Please adhere to postoperative visits set by the doctor for recovery monitoring
Contraindications for Breast Augmentation
· Stop smoking and drinking for 6 weeks
· Stop using hormonal birth control methods for 2 months
· Refrain yourself from heavy lifting for 1 to 2 weeks
Q1: Which anesthesia is used for this procedure?
A1: Local anesthesia can be used.
Q2: My breasts are unshapely after undergoing a mastectomy: Should I undergo a breast augmentation procedure?
A2: Typically, a breast reconstruction procedure is recommended for patients who have undergone a mastectomy.
Q3: When will I be able to see the final results?
A3: It may take 3 to 6 months until final results become visible.
Q4: Will it hurt?
A4: A little pain and discomfort may be experienced throughout the procedure. However, long-term pain will not occur.
Q5: Is this similar to breast fillers?
A5: Yes, non-surgical breast augmentation is likewise breast fillers.
Q6: Is this safe?
A6: Since this is autologous, using your own fat cells, risks can be guaranteed to almost none.
[Clinic Name] Hospital de la Familia
[Location] Mexicali, Mexico
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] The hospital is about 17 mins drive from Mexicali International Airport and 10 mins drive from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mexicali
[Clinic Opening Time] Daily (24 hrs)