It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in a dietary intake consultation in Bali, Indonesia.
· Those who are overweight or have low energy levels even with good diet and exercise habits.
· Those who want to know their nutritional needs and improve their diet.
· Those who want to improve their overall health and energy.
· Those who want to have a better control of their body weight.
What is Metabolic Typing?
Health and wellbeing are very much influenced by our diet. But the same amounts of fats, carbs, protein and micronutrients may not be suitable for everyone as everybody has different nutritional needs. For instance, while some will feel full and well with a high-protein diet, others will do much better with carbs. And while some people lose weight with carbohydrates, others can gain weight with a seemingly healthy vegetarian diet rich in carbohydrates. This is because the ideal diet may be as individual as you are and your body system. Metabolic Typing at our affiliated center can help to determine your metabolic type and guide you towards eating a healthier diet based on your nutritional needs.
How It Works
To determine your nutritional types, our affiliated specialists will give an extensive questionnaire. Then, diet recommendations that are tailored for your type will be made. This will be aimed at improving overall health and regulate your body weight.
Advantages and Limitations of Metabolic Typing
· Gives insight into your body dietary needs
· Opportunity to have a better control of body weight
· Helps to increase energy
· Gives a better quality of life
· Improves overall health and wellbeing
· Changes may need some time to be seen or felt
Q1: What is the benefit in knowing my metabolic type?
A1: When you eat the right food, you can feel and function better as different foods can affect the pH of your body. This can also help to strengthen your immune system.
Q2: Will the weight loss be quick?
A2: It will be slow and gradual, but once you eat the right diet, your body can metabolize the food more efficiently. Regular exercises are also still needed to lose weight.
Q3: Does this mean the widely-known healthy diet is not ideal?
A3: The main dietary advice is still essential for a healthy living. But one important thing to know is that everyone has a subtype, thus introducing or eliminating certain foods can help you achieve a more balanced diet.
[Clinic Name] Bali Healing Natural Healthcare Center
[Location] Bali, Indonesia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 3 mins walking distance to Batu Bolong Beach and surrounded by villas and guesthouses
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:00AM - 5:00PM) ; Saturday (9:00AM - 1:00PM)