It Is Suitable For
· Those who are looking for skin regeneration therapy in Tokyo, Japan.
· Those around Japan for at least a few months and interested in Dermis Fibroblast.
· Those with wrinkles / fine lines / sagging skin.
· Those who wish to tighten facial skin including eyelid area skin.
· Those who wish to improve scars and stretch marks.
What is Dermal Fibroblast Therapy
Dermis fibroblasts are skin cells that create collagen, hyaluronic acid, and proteins, which are the skin's major elements and help to maintain the skin tight and moisturised. In other words, dermal fibroblasts function as skin manufacturers.
Dermal FIbroblast Cell Therapy is the process of culturing your own skin cells. This is normally obtained from the least affected aging area which is behind your ears. It is a skin regeneration treatment approach in which these skin cells are transplanted to the area of concern.
This treatment has become more popular especially amongst those who are aware that the number of dermal fibroblasts will decline after the age of 20, reaching roughly one-third by the age of 50.
How It Works
The skin tissue and function are regenerated by adding activated skin cells to skin cells that have reduced owing to numerous factors such as age, ageing, and stress, resulting in a fundamental ageing impact.
Regular treatments not only can help slow down the ageing process, but they can also improve the function of the skin and restore elasticity.
Dermal Fibroblast Therapy Procedure
1. Medical examination and consultation session with the doctor will be done
2. Blood sample will be taken to perform 5 blood tests - Syphilis, Hepatitis B / C, AIDS and Human Leukemia Virus
3. Rice grain-sized skin and blood cells will be collected from the back of the ear
4. Skin cells will be cultured about 10,000 times within 5 weeks' time
5. First transplantation will be done
6. Second transplantation after 2 weeks of the first
7. Further transplantation can be performed even after several years or so according to desired outcome
Advantages and Limitations of the Dermal Fibroblast Therapy Procedure
· No recovery period
· Regenerates skin tissues
· Improves and tightens skin without incisions
· Reduces wrinkles
· Improves mild sagging
· Highly comfortable procedure
· Highly safe procedure
· No risk of allergy or immune system rejection (own body cells are used)
· Multiple sessions may be needed (depending on your expectations)
· Possible mild redness and swelling (from injection)
Dermal Fibroblast Therapy Treatment Area
This treatment is suitable to treat areas / issues:
· Nasolabial fold
· Acne scars
Dermal Fibroblast Therapy VS Other Injection Therapy
The effects of Fibroblast Therapy can last for up to 3 years with almost no side effects as compared to Hyaluronic Acid may cause a few side effects and last for several months similar to botox with normal drug level effect.
Q1: Where will be the fibroblasts cultured?
A1: The skin and blood samples will be swiftly transported to CellBank Corp.'s cell culture centre (CPC) [Facility number: FA3150017]. The quality of skin cells will be tracked using a detailed operation and management system based on the 2014 "Act on Ensuring the Safety of Regenerative Medicine.
Q2: How do I know how many fibroblast sessions I need?
A2: The number of fibroblast transplants you will need depends on your skin condition, your expectations and your transplant areas.
Q3: Is it really necessary to come for 3 sessions?
A3: Yes, that is a must. The first session is for the cells collection and the other 2 sessions will be reserved for the transplantation to take place.
Q4: Must I really be there for more than a month?
A4: Yes, as the cells would need at least 5 weeks time to culture before you could start with the first transplantation.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Depending on the severity
||Cell cultivation must be taken place at a specialist facility licensed by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior to appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Blood Test, Skin Sample Collection & Extraction Fee, Technical Fee, Cell Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座