It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a therapeutic massage in Phuket, Thailand.
· Those with stress and negative emotions.
· Those who want to improve their energy level.
· Those who want to strengthen immunity function.
What is Abdominal Massage?
This therapy is a massage designed to eliminate the negative energies that obstruct the internal organs. It is a therapeutic approach to energize and strengthen your body by detoxifying the internal system. This relaxing massage can also help to improve emotional conditions that have been affected by the accumulation of stress and worries.
Abdominal Massage Procedure
1. You will be instructed to lie down on your back.
2. Gentle pressures will be applied by our affiliated therapists on your abdominal area.
3. After about 1 hr, treatment will end and you will be given aftercare advice.
Advantages and Limitations of Abdominal Massage
· Relaxing therapy
· Relieves discomfort of bloating
· Safe and painless
· Boosts energy
· Improves immune function
· May be uncomfortable to some people
This treatment may not be suitable for those with the listed medical conditions. Please talk to your doctor before proceeding with the treatment.
· History of abdominal or pelvic cancer
· Inguinal or umbilical hernia
· Rectal prolapse
· History of volvulus
· Gastrointestinal tract disease
· Reproductive system issues
· Other conditions that deem you unsuitable for the treatment
Q1: Can I eat before the treatment?
A1: It is highly recommended to have your meal at least 2 hrs before the treatment to avoid any discomfort.
Q2: Can I continue with my routine after the therapy?
A2: Yes, there is no recovery period. But please follow the aftercare guidelines provided by our affiliated therapists, if any.
Q3: What should I do after the massage?
A3: Drink plenty of water to help with detoxifying the internal system, and get plenty of rest.
Q4: Can this treatment help with menstrual pain?
A4: Yes, a small-scale study has shown that abdominal massage can help to ease menstrual pain. It is recommended to get the therapy about 5 to 7 days before your menstruation starts. If you are concerned, please talk to a doctor first.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 10 mins driving distance to various beaches and viewpoints.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM)