It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan interested in a non-laser skin beautifying treatment.
· Those with wrinkles and fine lines.
· Those with acne-prone skin.
· Those who wish to treat enlarged pores and oily skin.
· Those who wish to improve skin texture.
What is Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is a non-invasive hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection working effectively in a simultaneous technique to enhance clearer and youthful skin with no discomfort or downtime.
This patented technology of water flow replenishes skin while extracting the impurities without the use of chemical peels. In simple steps, your skin will be cleansed and moisturized as the device removes excess sebum and dead skin cells at the same time.
How It Works
Hydrafacial consists of a 4-in-1 Vortex technology system: Vortex cleansing, Hydrapeel exfoliation, Vortex extraction, and Vortex fusion.
The device uses a stream of water as the main medium for delivering beauty ingredients to the skin to improve its tone and texture. The procedure is suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone skin.
Treatment begins with Vortex cleansing followed by Hydrapeel exfoliation with a unique spiral design hydrapeel tip and a hermetic suction provides unparalleled non-invasive skin resurfacing and temporary pore opening to cleanse, exfoliate dead skin cells, and extract impurities evenly while simultaneously delivering serums to the skin.
The next step involves the use of salicylic and glycolic acids to help loosen deep pore debris and dirt, preventing acne breakouts. Then, Vortex extraction is performed to remove blackheads and the remaining impurities.
Lastly, Vortex fusion releases a pro-antioxidant formula with potent peptides and hyaluronic acid to the skin for detoxification, rejuvenation, and restoration.
This 30 mins skin treatment offers instant lasting results with no laser required.
· Open pores
· Oily skin
· Dull skin
· Dry skin
· Aging skin
· Uneven skin tone and texture
Procedure for Hydrafacial
1. Consultation and examination of skin condition
2. Skin cleansing and peeling
3. Tip filled with Hydrafacial solution
4. Extraction of the skin impurities and hydration
5. Application of solution for fuse and protect
Advantages and Limitations of Hydrafacial
· Hydrates skin
· Replenishes skin
· Cleanses and moisturizes
· Removes skin impurities
· Improves oily skin
· Reduces acne
· Removes excess sebum
· Exfoliates dead skin cells
· Maintenance sessions may be required for ideal results
· Discontinue products with Isotretinoin (such as Accutane) for 6 months before the treatment
· No using topical Retin-A or generic tretinoin for at least 48 hrs prior to the treatment
· Refrain from any types of exfoliating treatment such as glycolic acid or enzymes for 48 hrs
· Refrain from any deep chemical resurfacing treatment (peels), Botox, fillers, and laser treatment for at least 2 weeks
· No waxing or depilatories for 48 hrs
· Acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid should be stopped 48 hrs before the treatment
· Avoid excessive sun exposure and the use of artificial tanning beds 72 hrs before treatment
· For men: shaving is not recommended on the day of your treatment, but in the case where you need to, please shave at least 3 to 4 hrs prior to your treatment
Hydrafacial Post Care
· Avoid excessive sun exposure as well as artificial tanning beds for 72 hrs after the treatment
· Only wash your face with PCA facial wash or hydropeptide exfoliating cleanser the following morning of your treatment
· Apply PCA serum everyday for a month
· Discontinue topical Retin-A or generic tretinoin for at least 48 hrs after treatment
· Refrain from waxing and use of depilatories for 48 hrs after treatment
· Refrain from deep chemical resurfacing treatments (peels), exfoliating treatments, and laser treatments for 2 weeks
· Discontinue over-the-counter medications such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid for 48 hrs after the treatment
· Avoid heat (hot showers, sauna, and intense cardio) for 24 hrs
Q1: Can I apply makeup immediately after the treatment?
A1: Yes, makeup can be applied after the treatment.
Q2: Will there be redness and swelling?
A2: Slight redness and dryness may be experienced for a few days after the treatment.
Q3: Can I drink or smoke after the treatment?
A3: It is recommended to wait for at least 24 hrs.
Q4: Are maintenance sessions required?
A4: A treatment session per month is recommended to maintain skin health results and to improve fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily, and congested skin.
Q5: Can the treatment cause skin irritation?
A5: Hydrafacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||30 - 60 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座