It Is Suitable For
· Those who need a safe and effective aqua filling breast augmentation in Osaka, Japan.
· Those who wish to improve the breast shape.
· Those who wish to increase the volume of breasts.
· Those who wish to enlarge and have breasts lifted safely.
· Those who wish to improve their breast shape and size in a non-invasive and lasting manner.
What is Aqua Filling Breast Augmentation?
Aqua Filling Breast Augmentation is an injection procedure performed to enhance the breast size and shape. The main component present in Aqua Filling is water, consisting 98% and the 2% remaining is polyamide. Aqua Filling breast augmentation is known as a safe procedure as it holds 98% of natural ingredients. It is the most non-invasive and lasting way to get your breasts enlarged and lifted. Moreover, it has a long-lasting effect that can last up to 8 years, without any revisits needed.
How It Works
Aqua Filling works by injecting the gel components with 1.5 mm needle into the desired treatment areas to promote and enhance the shape and size of breast. The procedure takes just 15 minutes and no pain will be experienced as local anesthesia will be applied prior to the treatment.
Aqua Filling Breast Augmentation Procedure
1. Consultation and examination will be done
2. Areas where enlargement is desired are marked
3. Local anesthesia will be given if desired
4. The Aqua Filling Gel will be injected into the marked areas
5. A mirror will be presented to you to evaluate the result (to confirm satisfaction)
6. Adjustments can be made in the same session
7. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Aqua Filling Breast Augmentation
· Long-lasting results for 5 to 8 years (longer than Hyaluronic Acid filler)
· Non-invasive (no incisions)
· Complications are very rare
· Soft feeling with natural look
· Safe procedure
· No downtime
· Temporary bruising and swelling can occur for up to 3 days
· Possibility of temporary internal bleeding after treatment
Genuine Aqua Filling Hydrophilic Gel
Our affiliated clinic uses genuine products in the aqua filling gel injection procedure. The AQUAfilling is developed for non-surgical treatment for body contouring. Unlike the standard hyaluronic acid, this gel composed of 98% water and 2% polyamid will not feel hard, uneven or stiff. Instead, the finish will look and feel natural. There is no possibility of gel migration, fragmentation formation of hard fiber capsules. Since it’s mostly water, it is compatible with the human tissue and can last for 3 to 8 years, and does not cause any allergic reaction.
The Softness of Aqua Filling Gel
· No Tissue Capsule
When an implant is recognized as ‘foreign’, the body’s immune response is to form a protective capsule around the object. Tissue capsules are usually soft and firm, but in some cases it can be painful and tight. Conventional hyaluronic acid filling can also result in formation of the tissue capsules, making the breasts feel stiff. Aqua filling gel is familiar to surrounding tissues and will not be identified as ‘foreign’, hence why it is safe and feels very soft.
· 98% of the Ingredients is Moisture
The human body is mainly water. And since aqua filling is also mostly water, it will fit in with the surrounding tissues, giving you a natural look and feel.
Q1: When will I be able to see the results?
A1: The results of this treatment are visible immediately following the procedure.
Q2: Will Aqua Filling be painful?
A2: This treatment is relatively painless as injections are performed under local anesthesia given prior to the procedure.
Q3: Will my breasts be as sensitive as before?
A3: The breasts will retain their sensitivity, natural feel and look after the procedure.
O4: Is there any cancer risks after the Aqua Filling procedure?
A4: There is no effect on breast cancer screening or breastfeeding after the injection. This infusion does not cause breast cancer. It keeps the natural feel and softness without becoming lump.
Q5: Can I go to tanning salons or infrared saunas or sunbathe after the Aqua Filling Breast Augmentation treatment?
A5: After at least one month of treatment, you can do all of these activities without any harm to the breast tissues.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Osaka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from JR Osaka Station South Exit. Near to malls and Family Mart.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
||15 - 45 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Tax, Interpreter Fee
|| Japan, 530-0057 Osaka, Kita Ward, Sonezaki, 2 Chome−12−4, 6F