It Is Suitable For
· Those who need effective facelifting treatment in Osaka, Japan.
· Those with early or post signs of aging.
· Those who wish to lift the skin without injections or surgery.
· Those who wish to regain skin firmness.
· Those who wish to increase collagen production.
What is Silhouette Soft Lift?
Silhouette Soft Lift is one type of 3D absorbable thread made of substances which can absorbed into the skin in about 8 to 10 months. Its monofilaments are made of Polylactic Acid (PLLA) while the cones are made of poly (L-lactide-co-glycolide) (PLGA), two biocompatible polymers that has excellent tolerance in the body.
The threads leave behind a collagen structure that provides support for the skin, at the same time improves blood circulation, tightens the facial skin and prevents it from sagging. The insertion of 3D threads stimulates the production of collagen and the face can be lifted up in three dimensions (3D).
The special thread has adopted a protrusion with a special structure known as biocorn, which grabs the subcutaneous tissue and firmly raises skin on the face and neck. This is specially a pleasant treatment for those who don't want to undergo surgery to revive youthful skin.
How It Works
The Silhouette Soft® combines two effects, an immediate repositioning of the tissue and stimulation of collagen. Firstly, the thread will be inserted and implanted to lift the skin. This will be immediate and discreet.
The doctor will then apply a slight pressure to reshape the contour and make the skin smoother. The small cones will provide fixation points, and the body's natural reaction will increase collagen production and maintain lifting effects.
Sihouette Soft Lift Procedure
1. You will be consulted by our affiliated doctor
2. Your face will be marked at the position where the needles will enter and where the suspension suture will be.
3. Your skin will be disinfected to minimize the risk of infection.
4. The needle will then be inserted, pulling the suture and cones under the skin. At every entry and exit point, local anesthesia will be applied to ease any discomfort.
5. The second needle will be threaded through the opposite direction.
6. Once the correct position is secured, the suture will be tightened to lift the skin and tissue.
· Lower jaw
· Corners of the mouth
Advantages and Limitations of Silhouette Soft Lift
· Natural Look
· Improves sagging skin
· Lifts jawline effectively
· Gives a younger look to facial appearance
· Minimally invasive and non-surgical
· No downtime
· No scars
· Swelling may occur in 3 to 7 days
Silhouette Soft Lift Post Care
· Apply a cold pack immediately after the procedure if required
· Follow your physician’s recommendations if they prescribe any analgesic drug or painkillers
· No makeup to be worn for 24 hours
· Sleep face up, elevated on pillows for at least 3 days
· Wash, shave and dry face gently without rubbing for 5 days
· Avoid over exposure to direct sunlight and do not use tanning beds for at least 2 weeks
· Avoid excessive facial movements for 2 weeks
· Do not use Turkish baths or saunas
· Avoid dental surgery for 3 weeks
· Avoid facial massages and facial aesthetic treatments
Contraindications for Silhouette Soft Lift
· Autoimmune disease
· Blood coagulation disorders
· Polylatic acid allergies
· Extreme skin laxity
· Infections and inflammations in the treatment area
Q1: Is Silhouette Soft safe for me?
A1: Silhouette Soft is made in USA with numerous sanitary controls. With more than 150,000 treatments carried out all over the world, its safety and efficacy has been proven.
Q2: Are there any possible complications and side effects?
A2: As with most medical procedures, there are certain risks and side effects associated. For this treatment, possible side effects include bruising, swelling, thread migration and a few others.
Q3: How long do the results last?
A3: It is believed that Silhouette Soft Lift can last for 2 years or even more, depending on your practiced lifestyle.
Q4: Can my skin get more sensitive after treatment?
A4: It is possible, so please consult with the doctor if you are concerned.
Q5: Will the effects be balanced on my left and right side of the face?
A5: Yes, adjusting while lifting up the skin is possible to achieve balance.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Osaka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from JR Osaka Station South Exit. Near to malls and Family Mart.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
||30 - 60 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Anesthesia Fee, Post-Operative Medical Examination Fee, Medicine Fee, Tax
|| Japan, 530-0057 Osaka, Kita Ward, Sonezaki, 2 Chome−12−4, 6F