It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia interested in natural skin treatment.
· Those with dry and sensitive skin.
· Those with dull skin.
· Those who wish to repair damaged skin.
· Those who wish to have more youthful skin.
What is Astute Aqua Boost?
Astute Aqua Boost is a skin treatment that uses a specific ingredient known as Rejuran PDRN, which is made of polydeoxyribonucleotide and hyaluronic acid combined. With deoxyribonucleotide polymers where 50 to 2000 base pairs are combined in a chain, it has the ability to accelerate cell proliferation, thus helps in skin and tissue regeneration. The procedure reverses aging and restores youthfulness to your skin.
How It Works
PDRN works as a powerful skin healing agent; it plays the main role in activating wound-healing processes which include depressed scars caused by acne. The procedure involves injecting the solution onto the area that needs to be treated without the application of local anesthesia beforehand as the product already contains lidocaine, the numbing agent, to offer you a painless and comfortable experience. The procedure is suitable for everyone who wishes to restore and rehydrate their skin naturally; also, it helps with dark eye circles and uneven skin tones.
Astute Aqua Boost can be injected on areas that have facial lines, pore openings, etc. As this treatment depends on the natural healing mechanism, 2 to 5 days is needed for the skin to become smooth and hydrated. In a deeper level of healing, it takes around 2 weeks time to notice the skin tightening results and better effects each day afterward due to the generation of collagen.
It is recommended to have 3 sessions, with 4 weeks gap in each treatment to obtain effective results.
For the maintenance, you can choose to revisit between 6 to 12 months after the procedure to retain the effect and also to boost collagen production.
· Dry skin
· Sensitive skin
· Dull and Parched skin
Astute Aqua Boost Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of your skin condition
2. Cleansing of the area to be injected
3. Injection of PDRN Rejuaran
Advantages and Limitations of Astute Aqua Boost
· Rehydrates dry and dull skin
· Supports in the regeneration of skin cell
· Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
· Promotes a natural wound healing process
· Repairs damaged and sensitive skin
· Enhances smoother and brighter skin with noticeable glow
· Normalizes skin condition
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Improves acne scars
· Small bumps can be observed for 2 to 3 days after the procedure
· A few sessions required
Rejuran Healer Vs. Dermal Fillers
Although they have similar effects in reducing wrinkles and fine lines, as well as giving a youthful appearance, compared to Hyaluronic acid Dermal Fillers, PDRN Rejuran is more effective as it promotes stimulation of collagen production and has natural anti-aging benefits from within the skin.
Astute Aqua Boost Post Care
· Avoid applying makeup for 24 hrs
· Avoid putting pressure on the treated areas
· If you are allergic to salmon
· Blood-thinning medication users
· Those who have undergone cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler within a year
· Those previously undergone collagen stimulators like Ellansé and Sculptra
Q1: Why is cross-linked HA injection considered in the contraindication?
A1: Rejuran Healer has been reported to react with cross-linked HA injection to form hard nodules on the skin, thus, it is not recommended to mix them.
Q2: When can I expect the results?
A2: If you have sensitive or problematic skin, problems like erythema or redness will subside 2 weeks after the injection.
Q3: How many sessions are recommended?
A3: Usually, a minimum of 4 sessions are recommended for the overall ideal skin condition.
Q4: How long can Rejuran Healer last?
A4: The effect of Rejuran Healer can last between 6 to 12 months.
Q5: Is there any side effect?
A5: The skin may develop a temporary rash, or may appear mildly red and swollen immediately after the treatment.
Q6: Is Rejuran Healer suitable for vegetarians?
A6: No, as the ingredients are derived from salmon, it is not suitable for vegetarians.
[Clinic Name] Astute Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 6 mins walk to bus station (Menara Millenium), walking distance to shopping malls and restaurants.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (10:00AM - 7:00PM), Saturday (10:00AM - 5:00PM)