It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for an effective and safe dermal fillers procedure in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
· Those with fine lines and wrinkles.
· Those who wish to enhance the contours of their face.
· Those who wish to define their nose and chin.
· Those who wish to reduce deep wrinkles, folds, and lines.
What is Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are non-surgical options to improve facial features.
They are injections used for the skin to maintain the hydrated and plump-looking skin. Also, they can be used to create an augmented nose and chin appearance.
The common ingredient for dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid (HA). It is a safe natural substance that can originally be produced by the body and mostly found in the skin and connective tissues. As we age, levels of hyaluronic acid decrease and this depletion leads to dehydrated skin and the formation of wrinkles. Dermal fillers can help to improve aging signs by hydrating the skin, smoothing out fine lines, restore lost volume, soften facial creases, and beautify facial contour.
How It Works
Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the soft connective tissues, keeping the tissues hydrated and firm. So when it is injected in areas such as nasolabial folds, glabellar lines, cheeks, and others, the hyaluronic acid formulation in the dermal fillers acts as a support to facial structures and tissues that have lost volume. It binds water molecules, ensuring the skin to be hydrated and plump. It also helps the skin to be supple, fresh, smooth, and lifted.
· Sagging skin
· Droopy eyes
· Sunken cheeks and temples
· Nasolabial folds
· Marionette lines
· Chin augmentation
· Nose augmentation
· General rejuvenation
Advantages and Limitations of Dermal Fillers
· No recovery period needed
· Tightens and smoothens skin
· Removes wrinkles and lines
· Enhances facial contour
· Nose and chin augmentation
· Hydrates skin from within
· Possibility of bruising and redness
· Possibility of numbness or tingling (from local anesthetic)
Dermal Fillers Post Care
· It is advised to avoid strenuous activities like exercises for at least 24 hrs post-treatment
· Minimize sun exposure, refrain from consuming alcohol and wearing makeup for at least 24 hrs post-treatment
· It is recommended to avoid any facials, face massages, lasers, or waxing on the face for 2 weeks post dermal fillers procedure
· Pregnant women
· Planning to be pregnant
· Under 18 years or over 65 years old
· Highly allergic (for example: gram positive bacteria)
· Prone to bleeding disorders
Q1: Can I put on make-up immediately after a dermal filler injection?
A1: It is recommended that you wait until the next day to put makeup on.
Q2: Are dermal fillers long-lasting?
A2: Dermal Fillers made of hyaluronic acid are semi-long lasting. Hyaluronic acid takes up to 18 months to be fully absorbed in the body.
Q3: How soon will I notice results?
A3: You should be able to spot the difference immediately after the treatment. Your skin will look dewy and revitalized in the most natural way.
Q4: How many treatments are required?
A4: Your doctor will decide the number of treatment sessions you would need depending on your condition. Generally, significant changes can be achieved after the first session and touch-ups can be done after 1 year.
[Clinic Name] Astute Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 6 mins walk to bus station (Menara Millenium), walking distance to shopping malls and restaurants.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (10:00AM - 7:00PM), Saturday (10:00AM - 5:00PM)