It Is Suitable For
· Those who need effective beard hair transplant in Portugal.
· Those with thinning beard hair or beard hair loss.
· Those with patchy areas of beard on their face.
· Those who wish to restore or reconstruct beard hair.
· Those who want a thicker and fuller beard.
What is Beard Hair Transplant?
A beard hair transplant is highly similar to a hair restoration transplant. It is an autologous surgical procedure, involving the transfer of hair from certain areas of the scalp to the beard, hence reconstructing the beard. Our affiliated clinic uses the FUE technique, whose procedure consists of extracting the follicles one by one, requiring no stitches or sutures and whose scars are practically undetectable when performed by a qualified surgeon.
Beard Hair Transplant Procedure
1. Hair follicles are extracted from the donor area, typically at the back of your head or ears.
2. Extracted hair follicles are inserted and placed at the beard region.
Advantages and Limitations of Beard Hair Transplant
· Restores/reconstructs beard hair
· Enhances masculine appearance
· Permanent results
· Comfortable procedure
· Natural look
· Gradual hair growth
· Risk of temporary mild redness and swelling
Q1: Is the recovery time long?
A1: Although it will take up to 1 year for your transplanted beard to grow to its fullest, you can return to work the day after your hair transplant procedure.
Q2: Will it be painful?
A2: It is painless as anesthesia will be given. Discomfort and soreness may occur but it will be bearable. Our affiliated clinic will also provide painkillers and any other medication needed for you to deal with the discomfort and heal.
Q3: Any precautions I should take before the procedure?
A3: You should let the doctors know about your medical history and current condition. In addition, it is discouraged for you to take any blood flow stimulants or blood thinners prior to the procedure such as coffee, chocolate, vitamin complexes, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, etc.
[Clinic Name] Clinica REPLACE
[Location] Lisbon, Portugal
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 8 mins walk to train station (Entrecampos), 6 mins walk to a car rental agency, walking distance to restaurants and hotels
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:00AM - 7:00PM)
|4 - 5 hrs
|2 - 3 months (until full beard growth)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
|1 (depending on your condition)
|Gradual hair growth takes time
|If you cancel the booking less than 14 days, you will be charged 10% of treatment's fee.
| Av. da República 90, 5 andar esquerdo, 1600-206 Lisboa, Portugal