It Is Suitable For
· Those around Lisbon and interested for Hair Growth Treatments.
· Those with poor hair growth.
· Those with baldness or thinning hair.
· Those who wish to stimulate hair growth and thickening.
· Those who wish to delay the progression of baldness.
· Those who wish to improve blood circulation at the scalp.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is an intra-lesional infiltrative treatment. The Mesotherapy procedure consists of introducing a particular medication into the dermis. It is important to optimize the quantity or dose required for the desired therapeutic effect.
Mesotherapy aims to regulate proteins, vitamins and other nutrients that your scalp needs. It nourishes and moisturizes by delivering the nutrients using injection. At the same time, mesotherapy also accelerates blood circulation simultaneously refreshes the hair follicles.
How It Works
Mesotherapy can be used where it is necessary to deliver a particular medicine to treat a capillary problem, such as the common loss of capillary density in Androgenic Alopecia.
This treatment stimulates hair growth and attenuates the thinning process of hair strands, delaying the onset of baldness. During the procedure, microinjections are made using a fine needle and distribute a whole goodness of nutrients into your scalp.
Advantages and Limitations of Hair Mesotherapy
· Delivers nutrients to the hair
· Improves blood circulation at the scalp
· Corrects hormone imbalances in and around the hair follicle
· Stimulates hair growth and thickening
· Mild discomfort for those with sensitive skin
Q1: Is Mesotherapy painful?
A1: Most people who have undergone mesotherapy have no problems with it. However, those with sensitive skin might feel a slight discomfort at areas such as the lower neck (nape) and the area surrounding the ears.
Q2: How many sessions will I need?
A2: For best results, 3 to 5 visits are recommended.
Q3: How soon can I see the results?
A3: Typically about 2 to 3 weeks, you can notice a a healthier hair growth progress and will further be improved by time.
Q4: How long will the results last?
A4: It often lasts until about 18 months or so.
[Clinic Name] Clinica REPLACE
[Location] Lisbon, Portugal
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 8 mins walk to train station (Entrecampos), 6 mins walk to a car rental agency, walking distance to restaurants and hotels
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 7:00PM)