It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kyiv, Ukraine for at least a week.
· Those with baggy under eyes.
· Those with droopy upper eyelids.
· Those who wish to eliminate wrinkles around the eyes.
· Those who wish to look fresher and younger.
What is Blepharoplasty?
The first signs of aging often appear on the eyelids, where the excess skin is collected on the upper eyelids and baggy under eyes observed. Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery, is a popular procedure to fix either the upper or lower eyelids, or both, to improve the sagginess and enhance a more refreshed look around your eyes.
How It Works
· Upper Blepharoplasty
The procedure works by making small incisions in the fold of the eyelid to remove excess skin and muscle tissue; this leaves no visible scar and can be performed with local anesthesia. In some conditions, ideal results can be achieved when combined with a facelift and eyebrow lift.
· Lower Blepharoplasty
Aging causes the fat glands to sag downwards; the procedure helps to lift the fats under the eyes and remove excess loose skin. The incision will be made right under the eyelash.
1. Eyelid condition will be examined
2. Application of local anesthesia
3. An incision will be made to remove excess skin that causes sagginess
4. The remaining tissue will be corrected by lifting and stitching
5. Closing of the incision area with suture
6. Suture is to be removed 7 days after the procedure
This treatment comes all in a package that includes:
· Free 2nd medical opinion
· Consultation with the plastic surgeon
· Consultation with the anesthesiologist
· 3-Nights stay at a hotel
· 3-hrs day care room stay at the clinic
· Pre-surgery examination complex
· Airport-hotel-airport transfer
· 24/7 concierge service
· Translation service
Advantages and Limitations of Blepharoplasty
· Removes excess skin on the upper and/or lower eyelids
· Rejuvenates the under eyes by eliminating the droopy appearance
· Makes overall facial appearance looks fresh and more energetic
· Improves symmetry between two eyelids
· Restores the youthful-looking eyes
· Scarring will take 10 days or more to disappear, depending on your condition
· The eyelid may feel sore and look swollen for a few weeks
· Blood-thinning medications should be stopped at least 15 days before the procedure
· Stop smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior
· Stop taking herbal supplements 2 to 3 weeks prior
Blepharoplasty Post Care
· Elevate your head and use cold compresses for the first 24 hrs
· No makeup should be done around the eyes for at least 2 days
· No wearing lens for 7 to 10 days after the procedure
· No driving for the first 5 days
· Avoid reading newspaper or book for the first 2 to 3 days
· Avoid strenuous exercise for 3 to 4 weeks
Q1: What is the right age for Blepharoplasty?
A1: The treatment is mostly preferred by the ones above age 35, but it is possible for anyone older than 18 years old.
Q2: Can I continue wearing contact lens and glasses after the procedure?
A2: On the day of the treatment, please bring your glasses or sunglasses to avoid irritating the eyes. You can only continue wearing your contact lens after your eyelid has healed, that is when it feels comfortable and can close well. Generally, you can start wearing lenses again about 2 to 3 weeks after the procedure, depending on your condition.
Q3: Will there be any effects on my vision?
A3: The surgery does affect your vision, but it may cause eye dryness since the eyes may not close fully during the recovery period. Please use the lubricating ointment when necessary and follow the doctor's post-care tips to get faster healing.
Q4: Will the swelling after the surgery affect my daily life?
A4: Swelling and internal bleeding may happen for about a week, and then they will gradually subside. Please take plenty of rest during recovery.
Q5: How long will the results last?
A5: The result of this treatment is often long-lasting, about 7 to 8 years, but it may be affected by continuous aging.
Q6: What type of anesthesia is used?
A6: Upper blepharoplasty can be performed with local anesthesia, whereas lower blepharoplasty should be performed under sedation or general anesthesia.
Q7: How do you operate during COVID-19?
A7: The same schedule is practised following strict sanitation rules. It is also possible for you to take the PCR test on arrival at the airport - our affiliated point of biomaterial sampling is located on the 2nd floor of Terminal D at Boryspil Airport.
[Clinic Name] Adonis Beauty Centre
[Location] Kyiv, Ukraine
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 2mins from Mackintosh Hotel and 14mins ride to the art museum, Artprychal
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Saturday (8:00AM - 9:00PM); Sunday (8:00AM - 5:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for booking cancellations or amendments made at least 72 hrs prior to the appointment date
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fees, Anesthesia Fee, 3-Nights Hotel Stay
|| 39 Spaska St; Kyiv; 02000; Ukraine