It Is Suitable For
· Those in Osaka interested to go for breast augmentation.
· Those with small breasts.
· Those with irregular breast shape.
· Those who want to balance breast shapes and sizes.
· Those who want to get bigger breasts with a natural look.
What is Condensed Vibra Breast Augmentation?
Condensed Vibra Breast Augmentation is the treatment which condensation rich breast augmentation is performed in conjunction with the breast expansion device “BEbra”.
In cases where breast expansion devices such as BEbra are used, the retention rate of condensed rich breast augmentation can be stabilized to about 80%. The procedure is suitable for those who have a small bust or who have never experienced breastfeeding or childbirth.
How It Works
BEbra is a breast augmentation device that applies negative pressure by adsorbing a bowl-shaped dome to the left and right bust. The negative pressure exerts tissue expansion and blood circulation to maximize the effects of condensed rich breast augmentation.
First of all, tissue stretching helps to expand the space in the bust and inject more fat. For example, even those who can only inject about 150 cc of fat can often inject more than 200 cc by using a breast expansion device such as BEbra.
In addition, the blood circulation promoting action plays a role in spreading oxygen and nutrition throughout the fat. Fat survives well in the bust, helping to increase retention.
Condensed Rich Breast Augmentation Procedure
1. Consultations and examinations will be done; BEbra may be provided for wearing prior to the treatment
2. Local anesthesia will be given.
3. Liposuction will be done to obtain stem cells
4. Extraction and culture of stem cells
5. Stem cells and condensed rich fat cells will be combined.
6. Injection will be done to transfer the ingredients into the breasts.
7. Shaping of breast will be done
8. BEbra will be worn after the procedure.
9. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Condensed Rich Breast Augmentation
· Promotes a more effective result
· Natural ingredients used
· Gives a natural finish
· Enhances better shape and size
· Balances the irregularities in shape and size
· Fast procedure
· Long-lasting effect
· Temporary swelling, internal bleeding, postoperative pain may occur.
· Risk of infection, hematoma, scar, capsule contracture, bust difference.
Condensed Rich Breast Augmentation Post Care
· No breast massage or warm packing for at least 4 weeks to prevent the fat loss
· Avoid places that include rapid changes of temperature to prevent fat reabsorption
Q1: Can I rebuild my breast after breast cancer surgery with this treatment?
A1: Yes, rebuilding of breast can be doing using this treatment.
Q2: Is it possible to remove silicon bags and proceed with this treatment at the same time?
A2: Yes, it is better to be performed at the same time, although the operation takes 3 hours to complete.
Q3: Will the breast sag or changes shape with my age?
A3: As your own natural fats are used, there can be slight changes over time.
Q4: After getting the procedure, can I still breastfeed when I have a baby?
A4: Yes, it's possible to breastfeed. If you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor.
Q5: Will there be lump formation after the fat injection procedure?
A5: Lump can be formed when the fat did not settle in the breast where it is injected but at our affiliated clinic the doctors are skilled and professional, this case can be considered as rare.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Osaka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from JR Osaka Station South Exit. Near to malls and Family Mart.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, 530-0057 Osaka, Kita Ward, Sonezaki, 2 Chome−12−4, 6F