It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia interested in having whiter teeth.
· Those with yellow-tone or stained teeth.
· Those with concerns or less confident with their smiles.
· Those who wish to have whiter teeth and brighter smiles.
· Those who wish to improve their teeth color.
What is Dental Bleaching?
Dental Bleaching is a procedure performed to remove stains by restoring the natural color of the teeth or to whiten the teeth further than the natural color present. The procedure is done conveniently with a solution applied to the tooth/teeth that require the whitening effect.
For every whitening or bleaching procedure, it is not a one-time treatment and it will not give a permanent result; maintenance sessions will have to be scheduled from time to time to maintain the effect. One treatment can last between 6 to 12 months, depending on your dental care routine as well as your lifestyle in eating habits (as the teeth color can be affected by the food that could stain your teeth).
How It Works
Teeth bleaching works by applying a whitening gel that contains active ingredients for bleaching effects such as hydrogen peroxide.
At our affiliated clinic, you can choose to treatment by per tooth as well as per jaw.
In our daily lives, pigments from food and beverages (and nicotine from cigarettes, for smokers) will get absorbed onto your teeth. The peroxide in the whitening gel releases oxygen ions in your teeth and these ions chemically alter the stains and eliminate them.
Dental Bleaching Procedure
1. Consultation and examination of teeth condition
2. Application of whitening gel onto the teeth to be treated
3. The treatment can be done by per tooth as well as per jaw
4. A comparison will be made to ensure the final result is satisfied
Advantages and Limitations of Teeth Bleaching
· Whitens teeth
· Removes stains from teeth
· Enhances brighter smiles
· Improves the tone of the original teeth color
· Boosts confidence in smiling
· Restores better teeth appearance for smokers
· Maintenance sessions are required to maintain the results
Dental Bleaching Post Care
To maintain the results:
· Maintenance whitening or touch up as infrequently as once a year
· Avoid dark-colored food and beverages
· Sip dark-colored beverages with a straw to minimize staining of teeth
· Practice excellent oral hygiene; brushing and flossing with the help of whitening toothpaste
Q1: Can the result be maintained for 6 to 12 months?
A1: It is possible, but you may see the whiteness start to fade in as little as 1 month, depending on your lifestyle and oral care.
Q2: Is the treatment painful?
A2: No, the procedure involves only applying whitening gel onto the teeth.
Q3: Is Teeth Whitening suitable for everyone?
A3: Always consult your dentist first. Certain groups of people such as pregnant women and nursing mothers must not be treated.
[Clinic Name] Oris Dental Center
[Location] Dubai, UAE
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive to Jumeirah Beach, Open Beach & 3 mins walking distance to Wild Wadi Waterpark
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 08:00PM)