It Is Suitable For
· Those who can stay in/revisit Dubai for at least 1 week.
· Those with discolored or worn down teeth.
· Those with chipped or irregularly shaped teeth.
· Those with misaligned and uneven teeth.
· Those who want to improve the color, shape, size, or length of their teeth.
What is Dental Veneer?
Veneers are thin shells composed of tooth-colored materials that are custom made and bonded to the surface of the tooth to enhance its appearance. With dental veneers, you can get perfectly aligned teeth that are pearly white or match your natural color. It’s a common method for smile makeover procedure. At our affiliated clinic, Dental Veneer is focused on correcting the front teeth for cosmetic purposes.
How It Works
Porcelain veneers are used at our affiliated clinic. They are ultra-thin laminates placed over the front part of the tooth to recreate a youthful and natural-looking smile. The whole process can be completed within 2 sessions. On your first visit, minimal preparations such as taking impressions and placing temporary restorations will be done. Additionally, the dentist may create a mockup or wax that allows you to try on your new smile; the final result can also be stimulated through digital smile design.
The second appointment will be a few days later, to test and fit your veneers. Your veneers will be bonded to your teeth once all the necessary adjustments are done.
Dental Veneer Helps In
· Teeth discoloration that is unresponsive to whitening
· Crooked or irregularly shaped teeth
· Fractured or worn teeth
· Gaps between the teeth
· Minor teeth misalignment
Advantages and Limitations of Dental Veneer
· Long-lasting result
· Offers natural-looking finish
· Restores smile and increases confidence
· Stain resistant
· Gum tissues respond well to dental veneers
· Risk of chipping or cracking the veneers, especially for those who grind or clench their teeth
Dental Veneer Post Care
· Brush your teeth twice daily to maintain oral hygiene for the long-lasting results
· Non-abrasive toothpaste is recommended
· Flossing should be done daily
· Avoid eating hard foods like almonds and cracking shells with teeth on a frequent basis
· Wear a bite guard at night if you are prone to grind the teeth while sleeping
· Visit the dentist regularly for a check-up
Q1: How long do veneers last?
A1: With meticulous oral hygiene and routine dental checkups and maintenance, veneers can last anywhere from 15 to 20 years.
Q2: Can veneers decay?
A2: Yes, just like normal teeth, if you do not maintain good oral health, veneers may be susceptible to decay.
Q3: Will the procedure be painful?
A3: It may feel uncomfortable when taking the impressions, but usually patients are numb for the veneering process. Pain after the procedure can be alleviated with over the counter medications.
Q4: Can I eat immediately after the procedure?
A4: Yes, but please eat soft foods for the first few days. After several weeks and you have adapted to the new bite position, you can eat harder foods, although it is recommended to avoid chewing ice, hard biscuits, nuts, etc.
Q5: Can I choose veneers that are whiter than the natural color of my teeth?
A5: You can, but it is recommended that you go for a teeth whitening procedure for better aesthetics of the natural teeth.
Q6: Will the color of the veneers match my original teeth color?
A6: Since veneers are not a perfect replacement for natural teeth, you may notice a slight color difference upon close inspection. But this also occurs with natural teeth, thus veneers will look natural and are a good enhancement for your smile.
[Clinic Name] Micris Dental Clinic
[Location] Dubai, UAE
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive to Jumeirah Beach, Open Beach & Dubai Water Canal
[Clinic Opening Time] Saturday to Wednesday (8:00AM - 8:00PM) ; Thursday (8:00AM - 6:00PM) ; Closed on Friday
||1 - 2 hrs
||1 - 3 days
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Depending on your condition
||Transfer services can be arranged from and to the clinic, provided that bookings are made a few days prior the treatment
||Once booking is made, 20% of the treatment fees will be charged upon cancellation
||Price displayed is an averaged estimation. Fixed prices may be more or less depending on the severity of your case. Additional checkup / consultation fee may be applicable
||Villa 351 Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates