Exserendib Panchakarma (Ayurvedic Healing for Specific Problems)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those interested in Panchakarma Treatments in Colombo.
· Those with fatigue and soreness.
· Those who wish to restore inner body health / improve sleep quality.
· Those who wish to enhance hair growth.
· Those who wish to improve blood circulation.
What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma is a process where toxic materials remained in the body by diseases, poor nutrition and environmental toxins are cleaned. Normally the body has its natural capability to clean and eliminate these waste materials effectively; however, due to the hectic daily lives people somehow neglected their living quality and this leads to accumulation and spread of toxins throughout the body - results in diseases.
With Panchakarma, imbalances within the body will be corrected; hence, toxins will be removed through body's own organs and channels of elimination
In panchakarma, there are choices of treatment available depending on the body conditions: Nasya, Vasti, Vireka, Vamana and Raktha mokshana
This is a treatment where medicated oil will be introduced through nose to treat chronic disorders of head and neck, disorders of brain and central nervous system, chronic headaches and migraines, chronic upper respiratory disorders, disorders of eyes, ears, mouth and throat, etc. There are two main categories of Nasya.
1. Shamana Nasya - helps to correct imbalances; calm and nourishing to the nervous system.
2. Shodana Nasya - helps to remove imbalances from the body; detoxifying and clearing to the channels of the head.
This is a treatment in which body toxins will be expelled by introducing medicated liquids or oils through anus, urethra or vaginal canal. The common medicinal substances used for Vasti are sesame oil, calamus oil, or other herbal decoctions in a liquid medium. Vasti is good especially for rheumatic (vata) diseases.
Vireka is a medicated purgation therapy used for treatment of skin diseases, chronic fever, piles, abdominal tumors, worms, gout, jaundice, gastrointestinal problems, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome.
This treatment is used for lung-related problems such as congestion that causes repeated attacks of bronchitis, cough, cold, asthma, etc.
Known as bloodletting; it is a unique para-surgical procedure where the vitiated blood will be eliminated from the body by leech. This treatment is helpful for varicose veins, skin diseases, psoriasis, liver diseases, splenomegaly, tumor, sciatica, migraine, joint diseases, etc.
1. Eliminate bowel contents and cleanse the mouth.
2. Gentle massage with the warm medicated oil will be given at sinus cavities and around the eyes.
2. Lay flat on the back with pillow under thoracic spine as advised.
3. 2 drops of warm medicated oil introduced through each nostril.
4. The process takes 2-5 minutes to complete.
5. Rise to upright position, inhale the nasya to spit it out through mouth.
6. Do not swallow the nasya.
7. Gargle and rinsh mouth with warm water.
8. Continual cleansing may last for the next couple of hours after the treatment.
1. Medicated liquid or oil will be introduced into the body through anus/urethra/vaginal canal.
2. Body toxins will be expelled.
3. The duration is 20 minutes per treatment.
1. The objective of this treatment is to induce vomitting to get rid of the mucus causing problems.
2. A drink consisting of licorice and honey, or calamus root tea will be given (Other substances used include salt, and cardamom).
3. Vomiting is induced by rubbing on the tongue.
4. The target will be 4 to 8 times of vomitting.
5. Most of the congestion, wheezing and breathlessness will disappear along with the clearing of the sinus after the treatment.
1. Leech will be placed on the treatment area.
2. Blood will be let out by the leech.
Q1: What are the benefits of Vasti?
A1: Vasti alleviates constipation, distention, chronic fever, the common cold, sexual disorders, kidney stones, heart pain, vomiting, backache, neck pain and hyper acidity. Vata disorders as sciatica, arthritis, rheumatism, and gout can also be treated by Vasti treatment.
Q2: I have edema, can I proceed with Raktha mokshana for healing?
A2: No, Raktha mokshana can not be performed on people with edema, as well as anemia.
Q3: Is there any pre-treatment for Panchakarma?
A3: There will be a pre-treatment done by oiling and heating to bring the excess doshas from the limbs to their proper reservoirs in the digestive tract, from which they can be expelled.
Q4: Will there be healing crises?
A4: Healing crisis occurs depending on the quantity of toxins that have been locked within the body; the crises include insomnia, heaviness, aching, general discomfort as well as flu-like symptoms.
Q5: Is there any post-operative care for Panchakarma?
A5: Regime of food system up to 7 days will be advised to follow after the treatment.
[Clinic Name] Exserendib Ayurveda Cure & Therapy
[Location Colombo, Sri Lanka
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the heart of Colombo, situated at Flower Road and a 3 mins walk away from Cinnamon Red Hotel.
[Clinic Opening Time] 9:00AM - 8:00PM
||20 - 90 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||The exact price will be customized accordingly after having consulted at our affiliated spa center
||20% of treatment fees will be charged if you cancel between 30 to 8 days prior treatment. After which, 100% fees will be penalized.
||32/8A, Flower Road, Colombo 07, Near the Cinnamon Red Colombo.