· Those who wish to get a spa session of revitalizing facial treatment in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
· Those who wish to get a cleansed and fresher skin.
· Those who wish to get a facial treatment that is suitable for pregnant women.
· Those who wish to get an energized and moisturized complexion.
· Those who wish to relax and release stress.
What is Facial Treatment at Our Affiliated Spa?
Facial treatment at our affiliated spa is a 5-step facial consisting of cleansing, exfoliating, massaging, applying a mask and moisturizing. It is a gentle treatment and can be enjoyed while pregnant. Leaves the skin supple, smooth and moisturized. Suitable for those looking for a skin refresh.
Facial Treatment Procedure
1. Cleansing of the skin.
2. Gentle natural scrub to eliminate dead skin cells and improve skin texture.
3. Relaxing facial massage.
4. Soothing natural mask application.
5. Natural moisturizing treatment for your skin to complete the 5-step facial treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of Facial Treatment
· Relaxing experience
· Reduces stress
· Softens and moisturizes skin
· Stimulates blood flow on the face
· Safe for pregnancy
· May not be suitable for those with sensitive skin
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get an ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· Our affiliated therapists will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire before starting your treatment. If you are unsure about the suitability of a treatment due to any concerns, please let the therapists know for any advice.
This treatment may be contraindicated or restricted to people with any of the conditions below:
· Contagious diseases, including any cold or flu, no matter how mild it may seem
· Cuts / abrasions / broken skin
· Any health / skin conditions or diseases that deem you unsuitable for the treatment
Q1: Are the products used safe?
A1: Yes, but if you have sensitive skin, please let the therapists know. If you are unsuitable for any of the products used, other treatments can be suggested.
Q2: Can I bring my valuables?
A2: A small deposit box is provided in the spa treatment rooms for you to keep all your valuable items. However, it is highly recommended to leave all valuables at home or in your hotel room as our affiliated spa cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
Q3: Can I get this treatment if I am in the first trimester of pregnancy?
A3: Yes, this is a suitable treatment if you are seeking a pamper session during your first 3 months of pregnancy.
Q4: Does the spa have a smoke-free environment?
A4: Yes. Smoking is not allowed inside any area of the spa including the treatment rooms, toilets or the gardens. Besides that, consumption of alcohol is forbidden by law on any spa premises in Thailand. Please do not bring any alcohol to the spa.
Q5: Can my children tag along while I am getting the treatment?
A5: Yes, you are welcome to bring your children but they must be supervised at all times. During the treatments, children need to stay in the same treatment room as the parent or guardian. While our affiliated spa understands that children want to explore and play, please understand that other guests come to experience a relaxing and calm environment and that noise should be kept to a minimum.
[Spa Name] Fah Lanna Spa
[Location] Chiang Mai, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 15-mins drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10-mins from the popular shopping centers such as Central Festival, MAYA Lifestyle, and CentralPlaza Chiang Mai
[Spa Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 10:00PM) *Last appointment 9:00PM
Number of Postoperative Visit
A health questionnaire will be given for you to fill out before your treatment
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date. Failure to do so, you will be charged 100% of the treatment's fee