It Is Suitable For
· Those in Phuket, Thailand looking for health screenings.
· Those with concerns in health conditions.
· Those who wish to identify and manage potential health risks.
· Those who wish to screen for potential chronic diseases.
· Those who wish to start a healthy lifestyle.
What is General Profile Checkup?
This health checkup package is designed to examine whether your body system is functioning well. A regular screening is a good way to identify a specific condition or diagnose a disease early, when no apparent symptoms are detected. Early detection can give you the opportunity to get the right treatment at the right time, which is beneficial for long-term quality of life. This also reduces the risks of getting complications in the future.
· Complete Blood Count
· Glucose Fasting (FBS)
· Glycated Hb (HbA1c)
· Lipid Profile
· Uric Acid
· Urine Examination
· Liver Function Test
· GGT (Gamma GT)
· Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(TSH)
· Body Composition
Advantages and Limitations of General Profile Checkup
· Screens for various diseases
· Gives insights on how to live a healthy life
· Opportunity to make an early treatment strategy
· Identifies your body needs or deficiencies
· Regular health screening done every 1 to 3 years is still needed to maintain good health
· Get enough sleep and do not consume any form of alcohol and caffeinated drinks on the night before the test, as alcohol and coffee may affect the blood pressure readings.
· Please wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper arms for blood extraction.
· Please inform the doctor if you are pregnant or suspected to be pregnant.
· Urine Examination should be avoided during menstruation.
· Please follow all preparation steps given by our affiliated doctor, if any.
Q1: Why is a health checkup important?
A1: It is important to check for underlying or potential diseases so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Seeing the doctor only when you are sick can be damaging to your health, especially when the condition is already serious.
Q2: How often should I go for health screening?
A2: It is recommended to get your health check-up once every 1 to 3 years, depending on your age and medical condition.
Q3: I feel healthy. Do I need to go for a health screening?
A3: It is advisable for you to go for periodic health screening as this can identify health risks, detect any disease that has no apparent symptoms, or as a prevention measure.
Q4: I don't have any known medical problems but my family members do. So do I need to go for more screenings?
A4: This depends on your doctor's consultation on your conditions. More frequent health screenings or other additional tests may be recommended. The tests you need depend on your individual risk factors and health status.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 10 mins driving distance to various beaches and viewpoints.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM)