· Those who can stay in / revisit Phuket, Thailand for more than 2 weeks.
· Those who want to prevent the new coronavirus by boosting immunity.
· Those who want to prevent from getting influenza and colds.
· Those who want to prevent cancer or recurrence of cancer.
· Those who want to improve overall health, energy and beautiful skin.
What is Immunity Therapy?
Weak immunity increases the risk of developing illnesses and catching viral infections. In addition, when it comes to beauty, weakened immunity leads to poor blood flow, causing skin problems such as dullness, sagging, disordered cell turnover and other signs of aging.
Immunity Therapy is a regenerative medicine designed to fortify your immune system by administration of NK Cells. NK cells stands for ‘natural killer’ cells, which are one of the lymphocytes in your body that attack and process foreign substances. These cells decline in its function and numbers as we age, and to restore weakened immunity is not easy.
Since we are always living with invisible viruses and bacteria, strengthening the immune system is vital. At our affiliated clinic, this immunotherapy will be done in a protocol based on your Immunity Test Result.
Immunity Test at Our Affiliated Clinic
NK Cells administration will follow you Immunity Test result:
· NK Activity > 500 pg/ml
This result means that you do not have any cancer currently and you are overall healthy. Therefore, it's recommended to go for Immunity Therapy or NK Activity check annually.
· NK Activity < 500 pg/ml
This result means that you have a higher chance to develop cancer or any other illnesses in the future due to low immunity. More frequent sessions may be recommended to strengthen your immunity.
Immunity Therapy at our affiliated clinic can be repeated as needed every 2 weeks if your NK cells activity is low, and if you are infected with virus or cancer.
Immunity Therapy Benefits
· Virus Infection Prevention
NK cells detect viruses in the early stages and act on them to suppress their growth.
· Cancer Prevention
Large amounts of NK cells in the body can help to eliminate cancer cells before they become cancerous.
· Cancer Recurrence Prevention
A large number of activated NK cells can protect against cancer recurrence and metastasis.
· Health Maintenance
NK cells boost immunity and strengthen your body to become less susceptible to diseases.
· Beauty Effects
This therapy improves blood flow and the enhanced immune system can lead to better skin quality, normalized skin cells turnover and better functioning skin cells.
1. Consultation will be done to learn about your symptoms and needs.
2. Proposal of the appropriate treatment protocol and sessions.
3. Immunity Test will be done before starting treatment.
4. To start the therapy, a 50 to 60 ml of blood sample will be collected.
5. Processing of the blood to multiply the cells for up to 2 to 5 billions cells (2 weeks).
6. Infusion of NK cells. The treatment schedule will be determined by the doctor according to your condition and request.
Advantages and Limitations of Immunity Therapy
· Boosts immunity and improves overall health
· Strengthens the body against diseases and infections
· Safe even for those who are not physically fit
· Sterile condition
· Short procedure
· No downtime
· Several sessions of treatment may be needed depending on your condition.
Q1: How many cells will be administered?
A1: About 1 billion cells will be administered in 1 session of IV drip. But this is just a guide and may vary according to the culture period and patient’s condition.
Q2: Are there any risks?
A2: Since the patient’s own immune cells are used, there would be a low concern about rejection or other side effects. In rare cases, fever may occur after the procedure, but it is caused by cytokines produced by the administered immune cells and will subside in a day.
Q3: How many sessions would I need?
A3: Blood collection and infusion will be done multiple times, but the total number of sessions will be determined after the consultation with the doctor, taking into consideration your conditions and request.
Q4: Is it safe?
A4: Yes. Our clinic strictly follows the treatment guidelines for your safety.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 10 mins driving distance to various beaches and viewpoints.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM)
30 - 60 mins
Number of Postoperative Visit
0 - 1 time every 2 weeks, depending on your condition
No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*