· Those in Bali for more than 4 days.
· Those with unwanted fats on specific area of the body.
· Those with firm skin but have excess fats.
· Those who wish to decrease the number of fat deposits.
· Those who wish to have better body contour.
What is Medium Liposuction?
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that helps to remove excess fat, which indirectly leads to an improvement in body appearance. It is done to slim and reshape specific areas of the body, namely the abdomen and thighs. The result of liposuction is an enhanced body contour and proportion.
Medium Liposuction is a less extensive version of Liposuction, in which fat removal takes place only in certain areas of the body. For example, full liposuction may involve many parts of the body, such as the neck, upper arms, breasts, buttocks, abdomen, thighs and hips, whereby medium liposuction may simply target the thighs and abdomen.
1. Anesthesia will be applied.
2. Small incisions will be made at the appropriate area.
3. A cannula (thin hollow tube) will be inserted into the incisions to loosen excess fat. This is done in a controlled back and forth motion.
4. The dislodged fat will be suctioned out of the body. This is done using a surgical vacuum or syringe attached to the cannula.
Advantages and Limitations of Medium Liposuction
· Safe method of fat removal
· Areas of the body not impacted by diet or exercise are sculpted/contoured
· Improvement in the structure of cellulite
· Permanent results
· Short Recovery Period (but strenuous physical activities are not encouraged (for 3 weeks)
· Numbness and swelling (temporary)
· Risks involved include permanent changing of skin color, uneven skin surface, minor scarring or irritation around the incision areas
Liposuction Post Care
· Do not consume alcoholic beverages for at least 3 weeks after the treatment
· No smoking until body full recovery
· Compression garment should be worn as instructed
· Start walking as soon as possible to reduce swelling and lower chances of blood clotting
· Do not drive until you are no longer taking pain medications
Q1: Is liposuction considered as a weight-loss treatment?
A1: Liposuction is not known as a weight-loss treatment; it is the procedure done to reduce the stubborn fats present on specific parts of the body.
Q2: Is there any conditions that need to be met before the procedure?
A2: Patients must not be smokers and are healthy individuals at or close to their goal weight.
Q3: Will there be scars remained after the procedure?
A3: As incisions will be made, there will be small scars observed. Scarring varies, mainly depends on the skin condition and surgeons at our affiliated clinic will discuss further on ways to minimize the scars prior to the treatment.
Q4: What kinds of results can I expect?
A4: The results can take several weeks for the swelling to resolve, the skin to tighten and the full extent of the results to be seen.
Q5: Is there any medication that needs to be stopped to prepare for liposuction?
A5: Medications such as aspirin and blood thinners may need to be paused before the procedure.
[Clinic Name] BIMC Clinic
[Location] Bali, Indonesia
[Nearest Station and Nearest Tourist Destination] 12 mins walk to bus station (Halte BTDC 2); 9 mins walk to a nice beach; Walking distance to museums, restaurants, supermarkets and spa.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (9:00AM - 5:00PM)
3 - 4 days
Number of Postoperative Visit
Weight gain after liposuction can affect the results of liposuction.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure with risks, and it may involve an uncomfortable recovery (manageable with medication).
Doctors and other staff at our affiliated clinic are able to converse in English. For Japanese-speaking customers, a Japanese advisor is available for any assistance needed.
In addition, complimentary transportation can be arranged with a minimum spending of 40 Million IDR, applicable to all treatments except for dental whitening (advanced booking is necessary)
If you cancel the booking after booking confirmation, you will be charged 30% of treatment's fee.