· Those in Istanbul for more than a week.
· Those with skin and muscle laxity around the neck, sagging and loss of form.
· Those with fat deposits under the chin and around the jowls.
· Those who want a nice and youthful neck and/or jaw line.
What is Neck Lift?
The Neck Lift is a surgical procedure that aims to remove excess skin and fat around your jaw area to help create a more defined neck. It enhances the appearance of your neck, jawline and throat-area and creates a smoother and more elegant neckline. In addition, a neck lift can help a person eliminate fat deposits and tighten the skin on the neck. Immediately after the procedure, you will have a neck with more defined contour and no more sagging.
Neck Lift Procedure
1. Anesthesia will be administered.
2. An incision will be made in the hairline at the level of the sideburn, continuing down and around the ear and ending in the posterior hair. Fat may be sculpted or redistributed from your jowls and neck.
3. The tissue underlying your neck skin will be repositioned and the platysma muscle might be tightened. Skin will be redraped over the uplifted contours and excess skin is trimmed away.
4. Incisions will be closed with sutures.
Advantages and Limitations of Neck Lift
· Removes excess skin and fat at the jaw and neck area
· Slender and more defined jawline and neck
· Improves muscle laxity at the neck
· Can be done individually or combined (with a face lift)
· Reduces the size of a double chin
· Tightens skin at the jaw and neck area
· Temporary feelings of tighteness and skin numbness after the procedure
· Temporary facial swelling
· Risk of fluid accumulation and slight bleeding post-surgery
Q1: How long does a Neck Lift last?
A1: The results of a neck lift last up to about 10 to 15 years, depending on your skin condition and how well you take care of your skin.
Q2: Does a Neck Lift help to enhance my jawline?
A2: Although a better-looking jawline is a by-product of a neck lift, those who wish to enhance their jawline should not opt for a neck lift. This is because neck lifts mainly serve to tighten skin, reduce sagging and remove fat at the neck area.
Q3: What are the alternatives to a Neck Lift?
A3: Laser skin tightening, Ultherapy, Botox and dermal fllers are alternatives.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Oyku Celen, Skin Health Clinic
[Location] Istanbul, Turkey
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] A 1-min walking distance from Tattoom Gallery and a 10 mins drive from Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday-Friday (9:00AM-6:00PM); Saturday (10:00AM-3:00PM)
2 - 4 hrs
2 - 4 weeks
Include In This Price
Single Room Accommodation with Breakfast, Transfers, Medicines (including anesthesia), Clinic Expenses