It Is Suitable For
· Those who want high-quality browplasty procedure in Budapest.
· Those with deep horizontal forehead creases.
· Those with frown lines between the eyebrows and across the top of the nose.
· Those who want a youthful facial appearance.
· Those who wish to remove creases and frown lines at the skin around the eyebrows.
What is Browplasty?
Also known as brow lift, this procedure aims to lift a drooping brow. At our affiliated clinic, this can be achieved with thread lift or a surgical procedure in which excess skin is trimmed and removed. The aim is to tighten the skin, or remove any excess skin or tissues depending on the patients' circumstances. The remaining skin will then be smoothed out to eliminate wrinkles.
How Surgical Brow Lift Works
The surgeon will make an incision at a suitable area to access the underlying tissues, muscles, or fat pads. Some excess skin may be removed in order to tighten the skin around the brows, instantly giving a fresher look.
How Minimally-Invasive Brow Lift Works
The doctor will apply a local anesthesia, before making a small incision at the corner of the eyebrows, though which small-diameter threads are driven under the skin of the forehead and then fixed. These threads are responsible for the tightening of the eyebrows.
Advantages and Limitations of Browplasty
· Enhances the appearance of your eyebrows
· Reduces wrinkles, creases and frown lines at skin near the eyebrows
· Youthful facial appearance
· Minimal downtime
· Long-lasting results (3 to 4 years)
· Stimulates collagen production
· Temporary mild inflammation
· Results continue to develop over 6 weeks to a few months
Browplasty Post Care
· Rest with the head elevated to avoid further swelling
· Take pain medication as recommended by the doctor
· Apply cold compresses to relieve swelling
· Avoid exposure of incisions to excessive pressure or motion
· Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 2 weeks after surgery
· Avoid smoking until the wounds are completely healed
Q1: Can I exercise after a browplasty?
A1: Avoid exercise for 1 week after your browplasty. In addition, you should sleep on your back for 4 to 5 days after the procedure.
Q2: Are there possible side effects or complications?
A2: This may include bleeding, scarring and infection. The doctor will thoroughly examine your condition before the procedure.
Q3: How long will it last?
A3: Generally, it is permanent. However, your skin will continue to age as a natural process.
[Clinic Name] Dentium Implant Center
[Location] Budapest, Hungary
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 8 mins walk to train station (Budapest-Nyugati); Surrounded by supermarkets and museums.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 8:00PM)
||2 - 5 days
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Risk of temporary inflammation
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you notify your cancellation at least 48 hrs in advance.
||Dentium Implant Center, Budapest, Hungary