It Is Suitable For
· Those around Kyiv and interested in Stem Cell Therapy.
· Those with wrinkles, sagging skin or baldiness.
· Those with signs of ageing.
· Those who wish to improve their skin texture.
· Those who wish to repair their signs of ageing on the face, hair, neck or neckline.
What is Stem Cell?
Stem cells are in the hype right now. What is it really?
Stem cells are in short, your body's master cells with generated specialized functions. Under optimum conditions in your body or in the laboratory, stem cells can form more cells known as daughter cells that could either become new stem cells or specialized cells with specific functions.
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is a treatment that has been proven to limit cell death, provide an anti-inflammatory effect (helps with tissue rebuilding), target damaged tissues, promote tissue growth and support injury recovery (with tissue remodelling over scars).
Due to its anti-aging quality, it also improves organ function, skin elasticity, skin pigmentation and inflammation-related damage. The result is a healthier and rejuvenated you.
How It Works
At Vitality medical & research centre, stem cell treatments are provided for a wide variety of diseases following exceptional quality and safety standards. Mesenchymal Stem Cells are used and produced in their completely licensed and certified laboratory.
The dosages and the type of stem cell materials will be chosen by our affiliated doctors and may vary for each patient individually. Each patient will be provided with the Certificate of Analysis of stem cell material confirming its quality, purity, safety and dosage. It is also possible to use donors' or the patients' own stem cells.
Possible methods of cellular material administration can be done:
· Local administration
Stem Cell Therapy Procedure
Day 1: Medical tests will be done upon your arrival at the clinic
Day 2: Consultation with the specialized doctors will be done based on the analysis of test results and followed by stem cells injections
Day 3: Free Day Departure
* Accommodation is not included but can be arranged with additional charge
Stem Cells for Beauty comes in Package that includes:
· Medical tests
· Doctors' consultations
· Translation service (English, Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian)
· Stem Cells Injections (10 Millions Cells for 1 Zone)
· 24/7 support
· Medical follow-up for 1 year
Advantages and Limitations of Stem Cell Therapy
· Effective way to rejuvenate the skin
· Painless procedure
· Treats bodily problems at the cellular level
· Long-lasting effect
· Downtime can be longer than expected (depending on how your body takes the donor stem cells)
· Complications may arise (donor's lymphocytes helps to to reduce/prevent complications)
Contraindications for this treatment
General contraindications include:
· Malignant neoplasms
· Critical disorders of the blood coagulation system; platelet count <50x109
· Severe heart failure
· Purulent joint diseases
· Severe pulmonary failure; SpO2 <90%
· Kidney failure of IV-V degree
· Infectious diseases in the acute phase such as Hep B, Hep C etc
· Unstable hemodynamics, requiring correction with sympathomimetics
· Terminal stage of incurable diseases
· Acute stage of injuries or stroke
· Pregnancy, pregnancy planning and breastfeeding mothers
Q1: How many sessions do this treatment include?
A1: It can be done in 1 time sitting or may require a second visit
Q2: How do you operate during COVID-19?
A2: The same schedule is practised following strict sanitation rules. It is also possible for you to take the PCR test on arrival at the airport - our affiliated point of biomaterial sampling is located on the 2nd floor of Terminal D at Boryspil Airport.
Q3: Are there any side effects?
A3: There are no side effects associated with stem cell therapy. In very rare cases, however, a slight increase in body temperature or slight redness at the injection site can possibly occur and normally subside within a few hours.
Q4: How soon will I start seeing the results?
A4: Since every patient is unique and will respond to the treatment differently, it is impossible to guarantee any specific results for everyone. However, it normally produces measurable results within 3-6-9 months following the treatments.
Q5: Are the stem cells used safe?
A5: Our affiliated clinic uses Mesenchymal Stem Cells for stem cell therapy which is best known for its safety.
[Clinic Name] Vitality Medical & Research Centre
[Location] Kyiv, Ukraine
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 2mins from Mackintosh Hotel and 14mins ride to the art museum, Artprychal
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Saturday (8:00AM - 9:00PM); Sunday (8:00AM - 5:00PM)
||30 - 60 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||0 - 6, depending on the necessity
||No charge for booking cancellations or amendments made at least 72 hrs prior to the appointment date
|| 115 A Kyivska St.; Obukhiv, Kyiv region; 08700; Ukraine