It Is Suitable For
· Those who need a tooth extraction treatment in Dubai.
· Those with severe tooth decay.
· Those who wish to remove their wisdom tooth/teeth.
· Those who wish to have their tooth/teeth extracted.
What is Tooth Extraction?
Tooth extraction is a simple procedure in which a tooth or a few teeth are removed. Typically, tooth extraction is required when teeth are severely damaged from either decay or trauma, to the point where repair is not possible. In such cases, severe dental decay could lead to infection if the tooth is not extracted. Our affiliated dentist is experienced in performing tooth extraction and wisdom tooth extraction.
Wisdom teeth are typically removed if their coming out or presence is damaging and disrupting to the position of other teeth, leading to bite problems and mouth pain. Consultation is necessary beforehand.
Why Should I Have My Teeth Pulled Out?
· Your tooth is damaged beyond repair
· Your wisdom tooth poses a threat to other teeth
· Infections of the gums, periodontal ligaments, alveolar bone and other structures surrounding the teeth
· Eliminate overcrowding
Tooth Extraction Procedure
1. Local anesthetic is injected to numb the area where your tooth will be extracted.
2. Tooth is extracted.
3. A gauze pad might be used to help reduce or stop bleeding, which is normal after a tooth extraction procedure.
Advantages and Limitations of Tooth Extraction
· Prevents infection
· Improves dental health
· Protects other teeth from decay, infection and improper arrangement
· Prevents bite problems and mouth pain
· Anesthesia is available
· Potential discomfort for a few days
Q1: Will it hurt after the procedure?
A1: It is normal for mild bleeding to take place after the procedure. However, if your bleeding does not stop after 8 to 12 hours, consult a doctor immediately.
Q2: What can I do to ease recovery after my tooth extraction?
A2: To speed up recovery and minimize discomfort and the risk of infection, apply ice to the treated area. Consume soft foods such as soups, yogurt and porridge. When sleeping, ensure your head is at an elevated level (prop up your pillow). Limit physical activity for at least 24 hours. Do not drink from a straw for the first 24 hours after your tooth extraction. Avoid smoking for a while as smoking can inhibit healing.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Hussein Labib Dental Clinic
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to hotels, shopping places and pizza restaurant
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:00AM - 1:00PM ; 5:00PM - 8:00PM)