It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a safe and advanced liposuction procedure in Bangkok, Thailand.
· Those with excess stubborn fat or fat irregularities.
· Those who wish to correct contour irregularities.
· Those who wish to correct previous deformities from liposuction.
· Those who wish to have a contoured body shape.
What is Vaser Liposelection?
At our affiliated hospital, Vaser Liposelection is an ultrasound-assisted liposuction. VASER (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) system is able to precisely target large or small problematic areas. It's an effective option for people who struggle to remove stubborn fats. Among its benefits are minimally invasive, reduced downtime, quick recovery and fast results. Apart from eliminating stubborn fats, this advanced liposuction can also help with cellulite problems.
How It Works
Vaser Liposelection helps to eliminate stubborn subcutaneous fat in specific parts of the body by sucking them out with a thin tube called a cannula. Using Vaser technology, ultrasound energy will be delivered to treated areas to disrupt fat cells. This system enables fast treatment as well as better skin contraction after the suction.
Vaser Liposelection Procedure
1. Consultation and marking of the areas to be treated.
2. Vaser probes will be inserted into the fatty tissue to liquify the fat cells.
3. Bonds between the fat cells will be weakened by the Vaser probes.
4. A small tube will be used to remove the fat cells.
5. End of treatment.
Common Areas for Vaser Liposelection
· The underside of the arms
Advantages and Limitations of Vaser Liposelection
· Eliminates excess fat
· Corrects contour irregularities
· Corrects previous liposuction deformities
· Quick recovery
· Patients are advised to avoid intense activities for 2 to 3 weeks post-procedure to let the body recover
Q1: Do you rebound after liposuction?
A1: No, instead of rebound, the treated area becomes less likely to accumulate fat again.
Q2: How quickly can I get back to work after this procedure?
A2: It is recommended to take a 3 to 7 days off work and then return back to light duties. If your work requires high physical strength, then it is recommended to take longer off days.
Q3: Is the result permanent?
A3: After the procedure, it is still important to continue with regular exercises and a healthy diet to maintain your desired figure. Results are relatively permanent.
Q4: Is it painful?
A4: Anesthetic will be used so the procedure won't be painful. Pain following the procedure is also minimal. However, you may feel some discomfort during the procedure.
Q5: Will the results look natural?
A5: Vaser lipo is a minimally-invasive procedure, and it reduces the chance of developing visible scars. Thus the effect would look natural.
[Clinic Name] Bangpakok 9 International Hospital
[Location] Bangkok, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 10 mins drive from shopping malls such as Central Rama 2 and The Bright Rama 2, 20 mins drive from Baiyoke Tower 2
[Clinic Opening Time] Open 24 hrs
||2 - 3 hrs
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Suitable for body weight < 90 kg
||Price may change according to difficulty of case
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Hospital Stay (For the first two points treatment)
|| Bangpakok 9 International Hospital, Rama 2 Road, Bang Mot, Chom Thong, Bangkok, Thailand