Areola Reduction Surgery (Improve Appearance and Comfort) [Osaka]
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for Areola Improvement Treatments in Osaka, Japan.
· Those with large areola after pregnancy and lactation.
· Those with areola that does not fit comfortably inside the bra.
· Those who wish to reduce the diameter of the areola.
· Those who wish to reduce the areola size without visible scars.
What is Areola Reduction Surgery?
There are various causes of large areola, such as genetics, pregnancy and childbirth. The average size is around 3 to 4 cm in diameter. But when it is bigger, some women may feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.
This procedure can help to restore a more pleasing appearance as well as a more pleasant feel.
How It Works
There are 2 methods that doctors use to reduce the size of the areola:
· Peripapillary method:
Suitable for areola diameter of around 4.5cm or resection width of around 1 cm. In this method, the doctor will cut doughnut-shaped piece of tissue out of your areola around the nipple and will then be stitched together. The scars will not be noticeable as they will be formed around the nipple.
· Outer Areola Method:
Also suitable for areola diameter of around 4.5cm or resection width of around 1 cm. In this method, the outer part of the areola will be cut into a doughnut shape and will be stitched together. Scars will form around the areola, but in most cases they are less noticeable.
Areola Reduction Surgery Procedure
1. Consultation and examination
2. Local anesthesia will be given
3. Incision will be made according to the suitable method and the excess part will be cut off and sutured
4. Wounds will be closed using threads, and removal of threads will be required after 7 days
5. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Areola Reduction Surgery
· Reduces size of areola
· Gives a comfortable feeling while wearing a bra
· Safe and effective
· Side effects may include pain, edema, internal bleeding, pigmentation, paresthesia, etc.
Areola Reduction Surgery Post Care
· Showering can be done the next day post treatment except on treatment site
· Pain will be felt for several days, please take the oral medicine prescribed by doctor to control the pain
· Avoid strenuous activity for a few days
Q1: Will there be scars?
A1: Small scars will remain but they will be hidden among the wrinkles of the nipples.
Q2: Is the surgery painful?
A2: During the treatment, local anesthesia will be given so you can rest assured that you won't feel pain.
Q3: Can I still breastfeed in the future?
A3: Yes, the treatment does not affect the mammary glands, lactation can still be performed on the modified nipples.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Osaka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 mins walk from JR Osaka Station South Exit. Near to malls and Family Mart.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Patients are required to fill in the counseling form and agreement prior to the treatment.
|Include In This Price
||Consultation Fee, Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, 530-0057 Osaka, Kita Ward, Sonezaki, 2 Chome−12−4, 6F