· Those around Fukuoka, Japan and interested in Butt Lifts.
· Those with sagging buttock.
· Those with irregular shapes of buttock.
· Those who want to undergo buttock augmentation.
· Those who want to correct irregularities on buttock.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift is a combination of liposuction and fat injection treatments to lift the buttock up, similar to a heart shape which improves sagging buttock and gives better appearance.
The treatment is known as Brazilian butt lift worldwide, wherein our affiliated clinic the treatment is well-known as Heart Hip Lift. The treatment is usually performed under general anesthesia and no scars will be visible as only small incisions will be made for liposuction with cannula needle.
The characteristic of the "Brazilian" butt lift is that it allows you to slim down your hips or/and abdomen while you pursue your ideal butt. The fat transfer procedure leaves no scars/marks.
Unlike other buttock surgeries, Brazilian butt lift is touted for providing a more natural look and at the same time help to address other issues such as sagging and shapelessness with increasing of age. Apart from that, Brazilian butt lifts have lower risk of infection in comparison to buttock implants.
How It Works
Brazilian Butt Lift is a very well known procedure specially for buttock shaping. The procedure involves removing fats on waist and thighs by using VASER liposuction. After the fat collection has been done, they will be injected to the top of buttock to add the volume, making it look like a heart shape.
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
1. Consultations and examinations will be done
2. Treatment area will be marked
3. Local anesthesia will be given
4. Fats will be collected from the body by liposuction
5. Fats collected will be injected to the treatment area
6. End of treatment
Advantages and Limitations of Brazilian Butt Lift
· Natural ingredients used
· Gives a natural finish
· Enhances better shape and size
· Improves sagging buttock
· Long lasting effect
· Temporary swelling, internal bleeding, postoperative pain may occur
Brazilian Butt Lift Post Care
· Try to sleep on your face as much as possible to avoid dislocation of the fats injected at the buttock.
· Restrain yourself from carrying heavy loads.
· Restrain yourself from strenuous activities.
Q1: I have loose buttock, can this treatment help me?
A1: Yes. Brazilian Butt Lift injects fat into the buttocks to give the sagging buttocks a firm, upward-looking buttocks.
Q2: Can I sit after the treatment?
A2: Yes, you can sit down as usual. Hard chairs may be painful for a few days after the treatment, cushion is recommended.
Q3: Will the buttock sag or changes shape with my age?
A3: As your own natural fats are used, there can be slight changes over time.
Q4: Will the sutures need to be removed after surgery?
A4: Normally, all sutures are placed under the skin and do not need to be removed after surgery.
Q5: Will there be lump formation after the fat injection procedure?
A5: Lump can be formed when the fat did not settle where it is injected but at our affiliated clinic the doctors are skilled and professional, this case can be considered as rare.
[Clinic Name] The Clinic
[Location] Fukuoka, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Around 5 minutes walk from Tenjin Station Exit 2 and about 5 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Station North Exit. Clinic is nearby shops and eateries.
[Clinic Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM-7:00PM)
2 - 3 hrs
Number of Postoperative Visit
Patients are required to fill in the counselling form and agreement prior to the treatment.