It Is Suitable For
· Those who wish to get a safe and advanced skin-lifting treatment in Japan.
· Those with moderate sagging skin.
· Those who wish to reduce double chin without surgery.
· Those who wish to get a smoother facial contour.
What is LIPO HIFU?
HIFU (High Density Focused Ultrasound) is a technology that destroys fat cells with a strong force by concentrating the thermal energy of ultrasound at a specific point. The high-frequency beams used in HIFU devices can help it to reach beneath the layers of the skin, all without disrupting or damaging the skin’s surface. Thermal energy can be passed through skin to the target area without damaging the skin by adjusting the desired frequency of ultrasonic wave. The target area may be heated up to 50°C, where fats break down.
LIPO HIFU at our affiliated clinic uses the ULTRAcel Q+ Linear HIFU device. Unlike conventional HIFU devices that transmit energy using a dot-shape cartridge, ULTRAcel Q+ Linear has a linear cartridge that can heat up wider area, making it effective for fat dissolution and face contouring.
Features of ULTRAcel Q+ Linear HIFU
The irradiation speed is 3 times faster, making the treatment shorter, less painful and without any downtime:
· 1 shot is delivered in 0.7 seconds compared to 1.5 seconds in conventional HIFU devices
· 400 shots are delivered in 4.5 mins compared to 10 mins in conventional HIFU devices
· Wider cartridge gives a 4.5 times wider treatment area compared to that of conventional HIFU devices
1. Your face will be cleansed.
2. Ultrasound gel will be applied.
3. HIFU device will be placed against the skin and adjusted to the right setting.
4. Ultrasound energy will be delivered in short pulses.
5. Device will be removed.
6. End of treatment.
Advantages and Limitations of HIFU
· Stimulates natural collagen production
· No cuts to the skin
· No recovery time
· Noticeable results after just one treatment
· Clinically proven
· Minor redness may occur for a few hours
HIFU system is contraindicated for patients with:
· Open wounds or lesions on the face / neck
· Severe or cystic acne
· Pacemakers and electronic device implants in treated area
· Heart Conditions
· An active systemic or local skin disease that may alter wound healing
· Autoimmune disease
Q1: Will it be painful?
A1: It will not be painful but comfort levels vary from person to person. You will experience a tingling sensation as the ultrasound energy is delivered but it will only lasts until the treatment is done.
Q2: How many times do I have to do this?
A2: Most people only need it once. But this can vary to the degree of skin laxity and biological response to the energy. As skin continues to age, future touch-up treatments can be helpful.
Q3: Is this treatment safe?
A3: This treatment has been used worldwide in over 250,000 treatments. It has also been used safely in medical field for over 50 years.
Q4: Are there any side effects to this treatment?
A4: In most cases, side effects are very rare. However your skin may appear flushed and becomes red at first, but will often disappear within few hours. In rare cases, you may also experience headache, nausea and worse, rash or inflammation, in which case you should go to the doctor immediately.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||10 - 30 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Tax, Interpreter Fee
||Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座