It Is Suitable For
· Those looking for a spa manicure and/or pedicure session in Bali, Indonesia.
· Those who wish to get a polished and healthy appearance of their nails.
· Those who wish to maintain delicate hands and feet.
· Those who wish to maintain smooth nails without irregular shape or ragged cuticles.
· Those who wish to unwind and de-stress.
What is Manicure / Pedicure?
Manicure and Pedicure are a treatment for your nails and cuticles. They are sessions that you should get regularly to keep your nails looking fresh, clean and healthy. It also helps to keep them beautiful by preventing chipped nails, ragged cuticles and poorly-shaped nails. Well-maintained nails can deliver a good first impression. Besides that, it helps in relaxation of both hands and feet after using them at work and in our daily routines.
How It Works
A manicure is a treatment of the nails and cuticles for your hands, while a pedicure is for the nails and cuticles on your feet. At our affiliated spa, this session is performed with a hand or foot bath. After the treatment is completed, a nail polish will be applied. This treatment is suitable for those seeking a therapy after frequently using high heels or being involved in activities such as gardening, washing, hairdressing and other activities that can damage the nails.
Advantages and Limitations of Manicure / Pedicure
· Maintains cleanliness and hygiene
· Reduces stress
· Softens and moisturizes skin
· Trims and files nails
· Treats callus
· Regular sessions are needed to maintain a beautiful and clean appearance
· Please arrive 15 mins earlier so you will get an ample time for consultation and room set-up. This will also avoid a shortage in your treatment time.
· It is recommended to wear open-toed shoes if you're getting a pedicure.
· Allow adequate time for your nails to dry before covering them (e.g with closed-toe shoes)
· To prolong polished look, please wear suitable gloves or a special barrier cream when you are involved in any work involving dirt or chemicals e.g gardening or car maintenance
· Do not bite nails or their surrounding skin
· Use a moisturizing hand cream or lotion regularly
· Avoid using the nails as tools
· Fungal infections e.g athlete's foot or ringworm
· Bacterial infections e.h paronychia or whitlows
· Any skin conditions that deem you unsuitable for the treatment
Q1: How regularly should I get a mani and pedi session?
A1: For a manicure, you can get it once a week or whenever appropriate. For a pedicure, once a month is recommended.
Q2: Can I get this treatment if I am pregnant?
A2: Our affiliated spa restricts pregnant women from getting the treatment.
Q3: Are the products used safe?
A3: Yes, but if you have sensitive skin, please let the therapists know. If you are unsuitable for the products used, other treatments can be suggested.
Q4: What can I do when the nail polish starts chipping?
A4: You can slightly buff your nail tips and seal them with another layer of polish color. Our affiliated therapists can also offer some tips to care for the nail polish.
[Spa Name] Theta Spa by The Sea
[Spa Location] Bali, Indonesia
[Nearest Station / Attractions] A 5 mins drive from Pantai Jerman sightseeing beach and a department store with various hotels nearby
[Spa Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM - 11:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Not suitable for those who are pregnant
||Additional charges apply for transportation to/from Ubud, Tabanan, Uluwatu, Ungasan, Umalas and Canggu
||For any cancellation done once booking has been made, you will be charged 50% of the treatment's fee. In the case of any cancellation made within 24 hrs, you will be penalized with 100% of the treatment cost respectively.
|Include In This Price
||Transport to/from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua (Minimum 2 Pax)
||Theta Spa by The Sea, Bintang Bali Resort, Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia