MF Plus Nano Organo Peptides (Cosmeceutical Use For Skin By Mesotherapy)
For more information, please contact Trambellir by “Enquiry Now”.
It Is Suitable For
· Those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia interested in mesotherapy using peptides.
· Those with sagging/loose skin.
· Those with skin pigmentations/dark spots/burn scars.
· Those with pale/dull skin.
· Those with uneven skin tone and texture.
What is Nano Organo Peptides?
MF Plus Nano Organo Peptides (MF PLUS NOP) are organ-specific cellular extracts and peptide molecules which help in skin nourishment, repairs, and regenerates matched molecules within the human body, and to restore the youth energy to its full potential.
They have high natural restorative function; for cosmeceutical use currently comprise of few types of outstanding ingredients: skin, mesenchyme, placental peptides (additionally with collagen and elastin).
How It Works
Nano Organo Peptides are well-known for skin and tissue rejuvenation using powerful bioactive molecules, nutrients, and peptides. The procedure will be performed by mesotherapy in which the ingredients will be delivered onto the skin by microneedles.
This is effective for dull or pale skin; also to help with dry skin as well as pigmentations and age spots.
This is effective for stretch marks, sagging or loose skin, distinct eye bags, fine as well as deep wrinkles.
This focuses on regeneration and revitalization of wounded skins; it functions as an effective moisturizer as well as having the ability for skin-firming.
Advantages and Limitations of Nano Organo Peptides
· Natural skin healing mechanism
· Regenerates and revitalizes skin
· Lifts and firms skin
· Normalizes skin color
· Restores skin moisture
· few sessions may be needed for results maintenance
Nano Organo Peptides Procedure (Mesotherapy)
1. Target areas are cleaned
2. Local anesthesia will be applied
3. Fine needles with ingredients positioned into the treatment area
4. Transfer of the essential ingredients
5. End of treatment
Nano Organo Peptides (Mesotherapy) Post Care
· Avoid hot baths or showers for at least 48 hrs after the treatment
· Drink plenty of water on the day of treatment
· No strenuous exercise for at least 48 hrs
· No hot tubs or saunas for at least 2 weeks
· Avoid sunbathing for at least 48 hrs
· Use sunscreen regularly on the treated area and do not sunbathe intensely for at least 2 weeks
Q1: How long does the effect last?
A1: It depends on lifestyles. Some patients require maintenance every 6 to 12 months.
Q2: What are the side effects and risks?
A2: The side effects of Mesotherapy are extremely minimal and usually are limited to minor bruising.
Q3: Will I be able to resume a normal routine immediately?
A3: Yes, you may resume your normal activities immediately after. Some minor swelling may remain for 3 days.
Q4: Does it hurt?
A4: With local anesthesia applied, no pain can be felt
Q5: How many treatments are required to see visible results?
A5: Normally results will be visible after at least 4 treatments and some require 10 and more, depending on the skin conditions.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Clinic
[Location] Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] 10 mins drive from 1 Utama Shopping Centre, One World Hotel, and MRT Bandar Utama.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (9:00AM-7:00PM); Saturday (9:00AM-1:00PM)