It Is Suitable For
· Those in Tokyo, Japan looking for skin peeling treatment.
· Those with dull and acne-prone skin.
· Those with saggy skin.
· Those who wish to restore skin firmness.
· Those who wish to improve skin tone and texture.
What is Milk Peel?
Generally, skin peels are always known for the purpose of treating acne; Milk Peel at our affiliated clinic is a unique skin treatment that does not just help to heal acnes, but also to restore skin firmness and luster. It is said to be the next generation peeling originated from France, which supports the improvement of overall skin quality.
How It Works
Milk Peel is formulated with a combination of glycolic acid, lactic acid, and salicylic acid.
Glycolic acid is an exfoliant that helps to shed dead skin cells to reveal a newer and brighter skin layer underneath, while lactic acid retains moisture for the skin. Regular usage of lactic acid can result in improved signs of aging as the solution stimulates collagen production for skin firming and also reduced hyperpigmentation. Moreover, salicylic acid sheds dead skin cells and reduces redness and swelling (inflammation). It works best for oily and acne-prone skin; speeds acne healing as well as help to deal with and prevent future breakouts.
Procedure for Milk Peel
1. Consultation and examination of skin condition
2. Skin cleansing
3. Application of milk peel
Advantages and Limitations of Milk Peel
· Enhances high-quality skin
· Exfoliates dead skin cells
· Improves skin tone and texture
· Cleanses and improve enlarged pores
· Reduces fine wrinkles
· Reduces acne breakouts
· Suppresses sebum secretion
· Minimal downtime
· Slight irritation, dry and peeled skin may occur for a few days
Milk Peel Post Care
· Apply sunscreen daily to protect your skin from UV rays and retain the moisture
· Avoid rubbing on the treated area to prevent increased skin irritation
· Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks after the treatment
· Use cool compresses to soothe minor irritation
· Use a non-irritating moisturizer to keep your face from drying
· Refrain from using any topical medications that could irritate your skin
· Refrain from peeling away the flaking skin; that can cause infection and permanent scarring
Q1: Can I apply makeup after the treatment?
A1: Yes, makeup is possible there is no irritation or abnormality on your skin.
Q2: Will there be swelling after the treatment?
A2: Slight redness, dry and flaky skin may occur for a few days after the treatment.
Q3: Can lactic acid help with dark spots?
A3: Yes, lactic acid treats hyperpigmentation which includes age spots, dark spots, and other factors that contribute to the dull and uneven complexion.
Q4: Does Milk Peel work for tanned skin?
A4: Yes, Milk Peel is designed for all skin types and tones, including tanned skin.
Q5: Is it painful?
A5: Most patients experience a tingling and stinging sensation while the solution is active during the peeling process with no pain.
[Clinic Name] Bianca Clinic Ginza
[Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins drive from Tokyo Station, Ginza Sony Park, as well as many other attractions nearby
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM - 7:00PM)
||60 - 90 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||No charge for cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior appointment date*
|Include In This Price
||Interpreter Fee, Tax
|| Japan, Tokyo, Chuo City, Ginza, 1 Chome−５−6 BIANCA CLINIC 銀座