It Is Suitable For
· Those in Bali who need premium quality body massage.
· Those with sports injuries.
· Those who wish to restore full-body energy and balance.
· Those who wish to subside body soreness.
· Those who wish to cure back/shoulder pain.
What is Royal Thai Massage?
Also known as Thai Yoga Massage, Royal Thai Massage is an ancient healing system combining acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic stretching techniques, as well as Chinese method of deep tissue pressure point massage assisted with yoga postures.
The procedure focuses on muscles stretching and applying pressures to specific points. This helps to release body tension and at the same time increases vitality and supports better flexibility. Moreover, the massage provides overall wellness by helping in releasing of toxins, stimulating blood flow, body realigning and restoring suppleness.
What is Ayurvedic Stretching?
Ayurveda (In short for Ayurvedic medicine) is one of the world's oldest holistic healing procedures developed more than 3,000 years ago in India. The main purpose of Ayurveda is to help in promoting good health. Hence, the belief of achieving good health and wellness for Ayurvedic treatment is based on the balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
What is Chinese Point Massage?
Chinese Point Massage is a type of massage originated from China that is like acupuncture, which uses tiny needles, acupressure stimulates the body at certain meridians or pressure points. This focuses on pressing the points on the body to give pressure and appropriate relaxation such as for the muscles. The method activates the body's self-healing mechanisms to treat illness and alleviate pain.
Advantages and Limitations of Royal Thai Massage
· An ultimate subliminal body workout
· Releases body tension
· Enhances vitality and flexibility
· Balances body, mind, and spirit
· Stimulates blood flow
· Restores body energy
· Not suitable for the ones who prefer massage using oil
Not Recommended For
· The ones with medical condition such as: such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, varicose veins, migraines, autoimmune disease, decreased pain sensitivity, cancer, autoimmune disease, epilepsy, tumors, or metal implants, or are on medication that thins the blood
· Pregnant women
Q1: Is it an oil massage?
A1: No, Royal Thai Massage at our affiliated spa does not use oil; it is a dry deep tissue massage.
Q2: Is this massage suitable for people with sports injuries?
A2: Yes, Royal Thai Massage can help to reduce tension and increase vitality.
Q3: What does Royal Thai Massage consist of?
A3: It is a combination of Indian Ayurvedic stretching and the Chinese method of deep tissue pressure point massage.
[Spa Name] Mandara Spa @ Hilton Bali Resort
[Location] Bali, Indonesia
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] 5 mins driving distance from Sawangan Beach, 15 mins driving distance from Waterblow, and many other popular tourist attractions.
[Spa Opening Time] Monday - Sunday (9:00AM - 9:00PM)