· Those looking for Anti-Aging Solution Treatments in Johor Bahru.
· Those with shallow to deep facial wrinkles, folds, creases and lines.
· Those who wish to smooth out facial lines and restore volume to the face.
· Those who want a more youthful facial appearance without undergoing surgery.
· Those who wish to treat facial fat loss (lipoatrophy).
· Those with sunken cheeks and indentations in the face.
What is SCULPTRA?
Sculptra is an injectable cosmetic filler that is used to restore facial volume lost due to aging or illness such as AIDS.
The filler contains poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), a biocompatible synthetic substance that stimulates collagen production. The result is restored facial volume with fewer lines and wrinkles, as well as an increase in collagen production.
Sculptra can be injected into many possible areas subjected for treatment such as:
· Smile Line
· Marinette Line
· Chin Wrinkles
Features of SCULPTRA
· US FDA-Certified
· Results last more than 2 years
· Encourages collagen production
· Reliable effects with genuine product
How It Works
Poly-L-Lactic Acid is injected into deep layers of the dermis where the collagen lies. This will cause your body to reproduce lost collagen, which will eventually restore the inner structure and volume of your skin, eradicating lines and folds along the way.
Advantages and Limitations of SCULPTRA
· Restores volume to face
· Reduces deep folds, lines and wrinkles
· Stimulates collagen production
· Minimal to no downtime
· Results last up to 2 years
· Natural-looking results
· Possible swelling, redness and bruising at the injection site
· Rare risk of discoloration and lumps under the skin
· Full results may take 1 to 2 weeks to show
SCULPTRA Injection Helps In
· Increasing skin elasticity
· Increasing skin volume by regenerating collagen
· Curing damaged and aged skin tissues
· Skin and wrinkle improvement
· Natural facial contouring
SCULPTRA Injection Post Care
· Apply ice pack after treatment to minimize bruises
· Massage the treated area about 5 times daily for about 5 minutes for 5 days
· Massage other prominent part of your face to equalize generation of collagen
Q1: How many sessions of SCULPTRA do I need?
A1: Typically, 3 injections over the course of 3 to 4 months are recommended.
Q2: Can I be injected with SCULPTRA if I am pregnant?
A2: Safety has not been established in those who are pregnant, lactating, breastfeeding or under 18 years of age.
Q3: Which areas on the body can SCULPTRA be applied to?
A3: Besides the face, chin and hand wrinkles can also be treated.
[Clinic Name] Dr. Wee Clinic
[Location] Johor Bahru, Malaysia
[Nearest Stations / Attractions] Located in the city of Johor Bahru, Malaysia. A 30 mins driving distance from Senai International Airport, as well as Johor Causeway.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Sunday (10:00AM-7:00PM)