It Is Suitable For
· Those in Cebu, the Philippines looking for a traditional full body massage.
· Those with muscle tension and stiffness.
· Those who wish to restore full body energy.
· Those who wish to subside body soreness.
· Those who wish to cure back/shoulder pain.
What is Traditional Hilot Oil Massage?
Hilot Oil Massage has been known as Philippine's traditional massage therapy. The massage is done with the application of 100% pure virgin coconut oil onto the body. Coconut oil is a natural ingredient known to have various benefits for your skin which includes reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized, and helping to heal wounds. Used with the massage, it can help to relieve stress, soothes the muscle tension, promote better sleep quality, and nourish the skin.
How It Works
The treatment starts off with helping the body to relax and determining the tensed muscle areas using banana leaves. Traditional Hilot Oil Massage is an ancient treatment therapy that uses 100% pure virgin coconut oil; the massage relieves muscle tension and stiffness and improves blood flow throughout the body, as well as the hormone balance.
The side treatments included in this package are foot scrub and facial care.
· Foot scrub (20 mins)
· Hilot Oil Massage (120 mins)
· Platinum facial care and head massage (20 mins)
· Complimentary drink
Advantages and Limitations of Traditional Hilot Oil Massage
· Regains the skin's original moisture
· Enhances natural skin radiance
· Provides muscle relaxation
· Promotes good sleep quality
· Reduces stress
· Stimulates blood flow
· Relieves strained muscles
· Helps detoxify the body
· Nourishes and softens skin
· Soothes body soreness
· Cures headache and fatigue
· Smoothens the skin
· Not suitable for sunburn skin
Treatment Preparation and Requirements
· Please inform your preferred reception time when making a reservation
· Please arrive 15 mins before the spa session to fill out the questionnaire given by our affiliated spa before the treatment
· Please refrain from taking heavy meals before treatment
· Please turn off your mobile phones during the spa for a quiet and comfortable environment
· Luggage lockers are available, but you are responsible for managing your valuables
· Kids room and babysitting are available in the spa, please inform in advance if you need the service
· Treatments may be changed if your skin is irritated by sunburn
· Treatment for pregnant women may vary; as a rule of the spa, only those who are after the 16th week of pregnancy can receive spa treatments
· Those aged under 10 cannot receive the treatment
· Those who are drunk cannot receive the treatment
· Treatments are not allowed if you are on menstruation
· Massage is not recommended during menstruation as it can increase the blood flow. Our affiliated spa refrains menstruating women from getting flower baths
Q1: Is the massage good for sports injuries?
A1: Yes, the massage helps muscle relaxation as well as sports injuries.
Q2: Is the pain tolerable?
A2: The level of pain can vary to suit your body condition.
Q3: I have a sunburn, can I proceed with the massage?
A3: No, it is recommended to treat sunburn first before getting the massage.
Q4: Can I eat immediately after the massage?
A4: It is recommended to wait an hour before eating.
Q5: Is massage good during menstruation?
A5: No, massage is not recommended during menstruation as it can increase the blood flow.
Q6: Should I shave my legs before my massage or body treatment?
A6: Shaving is recommended but please be sure to do so no less than four hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Certain products may irritate newly-shaven skin.
Q7: Can I communicate in Japanese?
A7: Yes, there is a Japanese staff who can speak Japanese; also, our therapists can understand simple Japanese words such as the strength of the massage (strong, weak, painful) and the room temperature (hot and cold) during the treatment.
Q8: Are your therapists women?
A8: Yes, the therapists at our affiliated spa are all women.
Q9: Can I receive treatment during pregnancy?
A9: Massages are allowed for the ones after the 16th week of pregnancy, and can be a little different to the standard procedure.
Q10: Can I take a shower before the massage?
A10: Yes, you can come directly after your water sports to take shower before the treatments. Kindly inform us about it during the reservation.
Q11: Can I visit with makeup on?
A11: Yes, our affiliated spa can help to properly remove your makeup before the treatments.
[Spa Name] Vel Spa
[Spa Location] Cebu, Philippines
[Nearest Station / Attractions] The spa is a 20 mins driving distance from Mactan-Cebu International Airport. It is the first convenient place to relax before the departure or after arrival to Cebu.
[Spa Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM - 10:00PM)
||2 hrs 40 mins
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Additional charges apply for transportation to/from Cebu City or Cordova
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you cancel or reschedule your booking ahead of time. If cancellation is made before 4:00 PM on the day prior to the booked date, you will be charged 50%. Otherwise, you will forfeit 100% of the treatment fees.
|Include In This Price
||Transport to/from Mactan Island
||168 Punta Engaño Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015 Cebu, Philippines