It Is Suitable For
· Those in Cebu, Philippines and interested in a soothing spa treatment.
· Those with body aches, pain or tiredness.
· Those with fatigue and stress.
· Those who wish to have smoother and moisturized skin.
· Those who wish to cure back/shoulder pain.
What is VELSPA Special with VIP Room Package?
This spa package is offered for a minimum of 2 participants. It is a luxurious package that provides a total care from head to toe. In this package, our affiliated spa offers body scrubs and wraps, a platinum facial, a choice of Hilot or Hot Stone Massage as well as an indulgent flower bath. This package will soothe your body pain and stress while giving you radiant, moisturized skin.
How It Works
To start the treatment, a foot scrub will be done to slough away dead skin cells and relieve your tiredness. This is followed by a body scrub and body wrap using products of natural ingredients to nourish the skin.
As part of the package, you can choose either Hilot or Hot Stone Massage. A Hilot Massage is an ancient therapy that can relieve muscle tension and muscle stiffness. Traditionally, it uses pure virgin coconut oil and the massage style can help with improvements of blood flow and hormonal balance. Meanwhile, for Hot Stone Massage, you may choose your top favorite aroma out of the 6 aromatic oils offered by our affiliated spa. This massage is hallmarked with heated basalt stones placed on the body. The heat will increase white blood cells and promote elimination of toxins. It is also capable of relieving tight muscles and body aches.
Then, you will get to enjoy a Platinum Facial Care to restore your skin's moisture and elasticity as well as a Head Massage. To end the treatment, a blissful flower bath will be prepared for you to enjoy before relaxing with a drink.
1. Foot Scrub (30 mins)
2. Body Scrub and Body Wrap (30 mins)
3.Hot Stone or Hilot Massage (120 mins)
4. Platinum Facial and Head Massage (30 mins)
5. Flower Bath (20 mins)
6. Drink service
Advantages and Limitations of VELSPA Special with VIP Room Package
· Restores body energy
· Alleviates muscle tightness
· Relaxes mind and body
· Reduces stress
· Stimulates blood flow
· Improves quality of sleep
· The pressure experienced during the massage may be painful for some people
The body massage is not recommended for those with/who are:
· High blood pressure
· Heart disease
· Varicose veins
· Autoimmune disease
· Metal implants
· On any medication that thins the blood
Please proceed with caution or with your doctor's advice.
Treatment Preparation and Requirements
· Please inform your preferred reception time when making a reservation
· Please arrive 15 mins before the spa session to fill out the questionnaire given by our affiliated spa before the treatment
· Please refrain from taking heavy meals before treatment
· Please turn off your mobile phones during the spa for a quiet and comfortable environment
· Luggage lockers are available, but you are responsible for managing your valuables
· Kids room and babysitting are available in the spa, please inform in advance if you need the service
· Treatments may be changed if your skin is irritated by sunburn
· Treatments for pregnant women may vary; as a rule of the spa, only those who are after the 16th week of pregnancy can receive spa treatments
· Those aged under 10 cannot receive the treatment
· Those who are drunk cannot receive the treatment
Q1: Can I eat immediately after the massage?
A1: It is recommended to wait for 1 to 2 hrs before eating.
Q2: Is massage good during menstruation?
A2: Massage is not recommended during menstruation as it can increase the blood flow. Our affiliated spa refrains menstruating women from getting flower baths.
Q3: Is this massage suitable for people with sports injuries?
A3: Yes, the massage can help to reduce tension and increase vitality.
Q4: Will the massage hurt?
A4: No, pressure may be applied to relieve soreness but the hurt will be in the "feel good" range.
Q5: How often should I get a massage?
A5: If you are looking to address a specific condition, it is recommended to have more frequent sessions at first and then slowly taper down to a maintenance schedule.
Q6: Should I shave my legs before my massage or body treatment?
A6: Shaving is recommended but please be sure to do so no less than 4 hrs prior to your scheduled appointment. Certain products may irritate newly-shaven skin.
[Spa Name] Vel Spa
[Spa Location] Cebu, Philippines
[Nearest Station / Attractions] The spa is a 20 mins driving distance from Mactan-Cebu International Airport. It is the first convenient place to relax before the departure or after arrival to Cebu.
[Spa Opening Time] Everyday (10:00AM - 10:00PM)
|Number of Postoperative Visit
||Not suitable for those who are under 16th week of pregnancy
||Minimum number of participants for this package is 2 people
Additional charges apply for transportation to/from Cebu city or Cordova
||No cancellation fees will be charged if you cancel or reschedule your booking ahead of time. If cancellation is made before 4:00 PM on the day prior to the booked date, you will be charged 50%. Otherwise, you will forfeit 100% of the treatment fees.
|Include In This Price
||Transport to/from Mactan Island
||168 Punta Engaño Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015 Cebu, Philippines