It Is Suitable For
· Those who need an effective face lifting treatment in Phuket, Thailand.
· Those with saggy skin and wrinkles around the cheeks.
· Those who wish to tighten their skin.
· Those who wish to get a V-shape face.
· Those who wish to get a face lift without surgery.
What is ReLife Thread Lift?
Also known as Happy Lift, this is a minimally invasive procedure that repositions the skin tissues with the use of threads. Our affiliated clinic uses threads that are patented and distributed by an Italian bio-pharmaceutical company, Menarini, which has more than 130 years of medical experience.
ReLife uses clear, absorbable, monofilament (one continuous strand of synthetic fiber), suspension-barbed threads made of poly-L-lactic acid and caprolactone. These threads are able to rejuvenate the skin from within by stimulating collagen production. Over time, wrinkles and fine lines can fade as regeneration takes place.
It also helps with the areas that have a downward and sunken appearance to give a lasting V-shape face with a natural look.
How It Works
ReLife threads are made of poly-L-lactic acid and caprolactone, which have tiny barbs that stimulate fibroblasts to synthesize extracellular matrix and collagen in the skin. This will help to lift facial tissues and hold them longer than most other types of threads.
1. Anesthesia will be applied.
2. Blunt lead spinal needle will be inserted into the treatment area.
3. Threads will be passed through the spinal needle.
4. Spinal needle will then be removed.
5. The end of the thread will be pulled lightly to ensure that it is hooked within the skin.
6. After all the threads are inserted and the balance checked, the threads will be cut.
7. End of procedure.
· Mid Face (Cheeks)
Advantages and Limitations of ReLife Thread Lift
· Tightens skin tissue
· Raises saggy cheeks
· Long-lasting effect
· Short downtime
· Improves wrinkles and sagging skin
· No noticeable wound
· Promotes collagen production
· Immediate effect
· Swelling may occur for 3 to 7 days
· Facial massage and beauty treatments are not recommended for up to 4 weeks time.
· To avoid more swelling, it is recommended to sleep with face elevated upwards.
· Refrain from exercising or activities that involve pressure for the first 24 hrs after the treatment.
· Avoid alcohol consumption for the first 24 hrs after the treatment.
· Avoid direct sunlight exposure for at least 1 week.
Q1: Can this treatment be combined with other anti-aging treatments?
A1: Yes, you can get it with botox or laser treatments to get better results.
Q2: How long is the downtime for this treatment?
A2: Normally, the downtime is minimal in which swelling may occur and subside within 3 to 7 days. This varies among patients.
Q3: After the treatment, how long do I have to wait before applying my makeup?
A3: Makeup can be done right after the treatment but make sure that the treated areas are avoided.
Q4: Is there any chance that the thread will slip or be displaced?
A4: After a few weeks where the threads are settled, there is no chance for them to slip.
[Clinic Name] Lyfe Medical Wellness
[Location] Phuket, Thailand
[Nearest Station/ Nearest Tourist Destination] Walking distance to restaurants and spas, and within 10 mins driving distance to various beaches and viewpoints.
[Clinic Opening Time] Monday to Friday (8:30AM - 5:30PM)